• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is the best female solo artist?

G

Kate Bush (She’s just one of a kind, modern singers try be like her but just can’t)
Beth Gibbons
Karen Carpenter (I’m going to get blasted for this one but her voice is so warm and sweet)
Lana del Rey (Just got into her recently but i love her)

G

FAWK! how could i forget:

0C6D9DB8-1115-46C0-9EE7-1BCE856A64E2.jpeg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Writes her own songs and other peoples. Don't know how this vid could have 1 billion views because I've never heard of her outside of organically seeing her open for Vicky Cryer(Louis XIV, Killers, Muse, Jamiroquai, NIN supergroup).

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
I love how the most overrated cunts have never been mentioned, Madonna and Amy Shitehouse

I like Amy’s song with Nas:

This whole album is funny because the cover is him holding his ex wife’s dress because he cheated on her. I also used to have a shirt from this album that had the cover on the front and all his aliases on the back. A black chick in my college class complimented me on it. She knew that I must have went deep wit da hip hop.
:brothaman_sm: Edit: also her rehab song is ironically hilarious. I’m sure that joke has been made a million times though.

G

Taylor Swift? More like Taylor I'd like to give her a Sniff. 😎
Would.

That said, she does have some talent. I liked folklore and evermore a lot, more than the poppy shit she usually does. I know the guy from The National and Jack Antonoff had a lot to do with those albums so maybe that's why but they're solid. My wife and daughter went to see her a few years back and the nosebleed seats were like 400 a pop so she's pulling in the money as well.

WheelchairFred

Bug bawx?
Forum Clout

PJ's Stories From the City, Stories From the Sea is a perfect album. A lot of her albums were okay but uneven, with a few real bangers and a lot of clunkers, especially later stuff like Uh Huh Her and Let England Shake, but with Stories you can play it from beginning to end and have a real experience. Poe's Haunted and Tom Wait's Mule Variations have that quality, too. They transport you.