• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is the best female solo artist?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Michelle Shocked obviously. Jokes aside I don’t really like solo artists period. Get a band whores! The only Dolly Parton song I’ve ever heard was Jolene and it was great. Aretha franklin has one of the most impressive voices I’ve heard outside of opera. I’ve never listened to Kate Bush or Jewel. I like 90’s garage band female acts.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
Right. I don’t know shit about her but I’d bet big money she’s not making any of that music, she just shows up to the studio when ((they)) tell her to.
She has a team of writers like most pop stars. It is what it is and I’m sure she’s a great performer but if you don’t write your own shit then it’s just not nearly that impressive. Looking at you Chris Rock and Chris Tucker. Tucker getting sued by his writers for not paying him was hilarious.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
"Pieces of You" is a good album and once she became famous she cleaned up nice, but her teeth used to be jacked as fuck.

hqdefault.jpg
Pecker wrecker.