Who here was molested ?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
This subject has been discussed amongst us a few times now, but yes I was molested as a kid. It was at CCD school which was after school I believe once a week.

This older central American woman was our janitor and used to offer backrubs to us as we were using the bathroom. It lead further and eventually she would give you a handjob and suck you off. I remember like it was yesterday. I was not alone. I remember my best friend at the time getting the same treatment and other boys said the same. I was probably around 11 or so during all this.

She was not a hot woman at all, but she wasn't super ugly either. She was shaped like a young teen herself, but was in her late 40s.

She let me do everything to her. I remember sucking on her tits, which were non existent, and rubbing her pussy.

It sounds cool and awesome, but it really did a number on me and the other boys too. One kid, Jordan, ended up killing himself and his mom blamed it on the woman because he had told her about it not long before he killed himself.

For myself it made me feel like I was just used for some predators sexual fix. The woman wasn't fond of any of us, she was just a serial child molester who knew it was easy to target little inner-city boys because we were surrounded by disgusting degenerate conditions anyway.

I'm off to cry now.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
niggers, faggots, money, people crazy about government. Just life, have to find some where to let the steam out.
Blacks have been insanely bitchy lately but mostly the uppity ones. The criminals are busy committing crime which is annoying. Fags are really taking it too far. I hear ya

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
This subject has been discussed amongst us a few times now, but yes I was molested as a kid. It was at CCD school which was after school I believe once a week.

This older central American woman was our janitor and used to offer backrubs to us as we were using the bathroom. It lead further and eventually she would give you a handjob and suck you off. I remember like it was yesterday. I was not alone. I remember my best friend at the time getting the same treatment and other boys said the same. I was probably around 11 or so during all this.

She was not a hot woman at all, but she wasn't super ugly either. She was shaped like a young teen herself, but was in her late 40s.

She let me do everything to her. I remember sucking on her tits, which were non existent, and rubbing her pussy.

It sounds cool and awesome, but it really did a number on me and the other boys too. One kid, Jordan, ended up killing himself and his mom blamed it on the woman because he had told her about it not long before he killed himself.

For myself it made me feel like I was just used for some predators sexual fix. The woman wasn't fond of any of us, she was just a serial child molester who knew it was easy to target little inner-city boys because we were surrounded by disgusting degenerate conditions anyway.

I'm off to cry now.
Hey at least you can Jack off to some of your hot cousins. All my cousins are fucking ugly.

G

I'm off to cry now.
Bro it could have been a big Bronx hoodlum just pounding away at your sweet puerto rican asshole, so count your lucky stars.

The few times women initiated shit with me were all comical if anything. This Lebanese girl who was maybe 9 shoved her fingers in her cunt and chased me (maybe 7) down the block trying to shove her glistened finger down my throat...

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Hey at least you can Jack off to some of your hot cousins. All my cousins are fucking ugly.
Bro it could have been a big Bronx hoodlum just pounding away at your sweet puerto rican asshole, so count your lucky stars.

The few times women initiated shit with me were all comical if anything. This Lebanese girl who was maybe 9 shoved her fingers in her cunt and chased me (maybe 7) down the block trying to shove her glistened finger down my throat...
Both of you make great points.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Artie I’ve always liked you because I fuck Puerto Rican’s and you remind me of the brothers of the Puerto Rican’s I’ve fucked. And cuz you know what it’s like to have a parent as a roommate
*The life of an 11 year oldwith a parent roommate*

7:00 - Wake up, get ready for school.
3:00 - Home from school, ingredients for making dinner is in the fridge with a note explaining the oven, like you don't already know how to fucking use it by now.
4:00 - Play Sega Genesis or watch Nickelodeon instead of doing homework, because why should you? You're home alone!
7:00 - Eat dinner, go to the corner store to get snacks, avoid the drug dealers and don't allow anyone to follow you.
11:00 - Try to go to bed, wake up at 11:30 because you're room mate (parent) just got home and is making noise. Opens your door to say they're home, have a good night, and I'll see you for in the morning (for 15 mins).

G

I have my confidence back since I left the LGBT military 4 years ago. as I said in another post, I've lost 70 pounds since then and dont drink.
You were a fat middle aged enlisted man? Get the fuck out of here manlet.

G

I cannot promise any wisdom, lol, but i'll try my best, sometimes it's good to just get shit of your chest.

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/SHvQE']
ezgif-4-34df42f379.gif
[/URL]

slack_client.api_call("chat.postMessage", channel=message["channel"], replace(" your "," MY ")text= f"]EMOTE EMPATHY 32[chat.post]Lucy_Lawless].lower())