• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

White wahmen hate thread

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I heard the song earlier and holy shit the lyrics were so basic I was able to guess what the next verse would be while I was listening to it for the first time. Katy saw how huge Taylor Swift is right now and thinks she can do the same and I hope it flops like J-Lo’s recent summer arena tour that had to be cancelled due to awful ticket sales.
I don't think Swift has anything to do with it. For a while, Perry was the biggest pop star on the planet, bigger than Beyonce and Swift and then she didn't want the image of a blow-up doll anymore so she cut her hair and dyed it, stopped showing skin, etc and everything she did after that flopped for years. Now the long black hair is back and she is more sexualized than ever. She probably she thought she'd be happier being more lowkey and not the center of attention only to realize how much she wants to be a star and is now trying to claw her way back in by doing what worked fifteen years ago.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

Imagine walking around home depot looking for paint or hardware or whatever and some fat retard in a disney shirt asks you to film her crying while she loads her cart.

No wonder your husband two timed you, dummy.
She has purple hair, so I can understand why her husband cheated. She probably has FIBROMYALGIA and lays around doing nothing but complaining about not going on vacation like her friends on Instagram.

I hate white women.

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
She has purple hair, so I can understand why her husband cheated. She probably has FIBROMYALGIA and lays around doing nothing but complaining about not going on vacation like her friends on Instagram.

I hate white women.
I definitely got the fibro/epstein-barr/PCOS vibes from her. The purple-haired pig has a ton of reels like this, too. How much attention does one woman need?

Imager

I see penises everywhere
1721045045472.jpeg

In the footage after the shooting you can see there's 4 women and like 6 guys. Only the guys cover Trump, get him to the car, into the car and then get in with him as they exit. All 4 women wander around, confused as to what they should be doing and ultimately all of them get left out of the car, still confused and worthless. Not a single one did anything of value. Pathetic.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I love that pic of her cowering behind the other officers and Trump.

You're the one who's supposed to get shot, stupid.
Some people think the whole thing is a psyop. That Trump did a pro-wrestling move and smeared blood on his ear/face when he was covered with SS Agents.

If it was a psyop, I think we would have a strong brave woman who saved the day. Instead we got raw feminine incompetence in doing men's work.