• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

White wahmen hate thread

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
View attachment 209821

Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if Hawk Tuah spit on my thang, but I still want them all exterminated since apparently this is the pinnacle of their collective success. (Collective as in cum receptacles.)
1000018250.jpg

Only watch the video if you can resist smashing your phone on the ground in a misogynistic rage:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-boring-insists-gross-alternative-better.html

Her social media life revolves around irritable bowel syndrome and juicy farts (and trying to one-up other whores).

If she tried to fart on my dick, I'd rip out her irritable bowels and wrap them around her irritable head. That's the female equivalent of nutting on a chick's leg in a Dollar Tree store.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
View attachment 210258

Only watch the video if you can resist smashing your phone on the ground in a misogynistic rage:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-boring-insists-gross-alternative-better.html

Her social media life revolves around irritable bowel syndrome and juicy farts (and trying to one-up other whores).

If she tried to fart on my dick, I'd rip out her irritable bowels and wrap them around her irritable head. That's the female equivalent of nutting on a chick's leg in a Dollar Tree store.
You know that this shit goes away if you just ignore it, right? I wouldn’t have known about any of this if not for here. Same with the greasy Chic Fil A sauce broad.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think the vibrator in the tool belt is the perfect symbol to represent how self-absorbed women are and also how useless they are in the workplace, especially blue collar workplaces that require a tool belt. Good choice, slut.

View attachment 210428
I heard the song earlier and holy shit the lyrics were so basic I was able to guess what the next verse would be while I was listening to it for the first time. Katy saw how huge Taylor Swift is right now and thinks she can do the same and I hope it flops like J-Lo’s recent summer arena tour that had to be cancelled due to awful ticket sales.

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
I heard the song earlier and holy shit the lyrics were so basic I was able to guess what the next verse would be while I was listening to it for the first time. Katy saw how huge Taylor Swift is right now and thinks she can do the same and I hope it flops like J-Lo’s recent summer arena tour that had to be cancelled due to awful ticket sales.
It's not going to work for her. Women hate each other but they love Taylor Swift. Why? Because she's non-threatening. A rat-faced giraffe of a woman. Women know that men do, or at least DID, find Katy Perry attractive, and these frumpy holes hate her for it.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I think the vibrator in the tool belt is the perfect symbol to represent how self-absorbed women are and also how useless they are in the workplace, especially blue collar workplaces that require a tool belt. Good choice, slut.

View attachment 210428
I'd love to see her get cornered at a job site and forced to use the vibrator on herself by a couple of construction workers.