• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

White wahmen hate thread

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Women infants children subsidized food but you can only buy shit like milk eggs beans vegetables etc. For a while the vegetable vouchers weren't good for white potatoes but they changed that
Not gonna lie I was on it but I breastfed my kids and got rewarded with more good shit. It's a good program.
I shouldn’t have to pay taxes since I don’t get anything in return. Stop having children you can’t afford, whores.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Women infants children subsidized food but you can only buy shit like milk eggs beans vegetables etc. For a while the vegetable vouchers weren't good for white potatoes but they changed that
Not gonna lie I was on it but I breastfed my kids and got rewarded with more good shit. It's a good program.
This is off topic get your balanced amd surprising medicated takes back to the other side of 8 mile

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I was at publix yesterday and the employee took one look at the mom with mixed race kids, baby formula and healthy food and said are you using wic? You can't do that in self checkout. I loled.
IMG_4358.jpeg

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Wow, mind blowing news! Men have been consciously doing this for millennia but women needed a fucking study?

Also, women get wound up by BlueAnon conspiracy theories they see on social media and calm themselves down by flicking their beans imagining a conservative man dominating them. It's a fact. Handjob's Tale is America's #1 most popular rape fantasy for childless catladies.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
Wow, mind blowing news! Men have been consciously doing this for millennia but women needed a fucking study?

Also, women get wound up by BlueAnon conspiracy theories they see on social media and calm themselves down by flicking their beans imagining a conservative man dominating them. It's a fact. Handjob's Tale is America's #1 most popular rape fantasy for childless catladies.
There's an entire subreddit called r/FuckingFascists which is dedicated to rape fantasies and forced breeding fantasies perpetrated by conservative men.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
I used to work with a purple hair who was the only whitey in the office so she would constantly have to let us all know how woke she was.
One day she was going on and on about abortion to a catholic Hispanic lady who had a 1 year old downs syndrome baby. She was like yeah I guess it's every woman's choice but I would never have an abortion. The purple hair said see! That's what pro choice is! So embarrassing.

Beavis

I was out yesterday for a happy hour and the bar was packed because they had a special event and all the women were 25-35 and majority looked like complete shit. Pasty / pale skin, chunky / fat, bad hair, awful tattoos, stupid piercings, dressed like slobs or wearing clothes two sizes too small (fat gut hanging out or on display) but they were with men that were skinny / athletic and at least dressed properly. What the fuck? Years ago decent guys would never lower to the standards to this kind of trash but here we are. Now don’t get me wrong, there were some cute good looking girls but the majority looked awful.
Dating is so fucked now that women would rather share a top tier guy than be exclusive with a guy they see as on their level or even slightly better than them.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
I was out yesterday for a happy hour and the bar was packed because they had a special event and all the women were 25-35 and majority looked like complete shit. Pasty / pale skin, chunky / fat, bad hair, awful tattoos, stupid piercings, dressed like slobs or wearing clothes two sizes too small (fat gut hanging out or on display) but they were with men that were skinny / athletic and at least dressed properly. What the fuck? Years ago decent guys would never lower to the standards to this kind of trash but here we are. Now don’t get me wrong, there were some cute good looking girls but the majority looked awful.
The other day I was sitting alone (huh?) eating my sandwich and there was a table near me with 2 white guys (tall, blonde), a black woman (deepest jungle of african black) and two chinese women. The white guys were leaning in, hanging off the word of all the women, like they were lucky to be around them.

STOP DOING THAT