White wahmen hate thread

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

Now it’s trendy for young women (college to late 20s) to wear mom jeans and show off how fat they are. I live near a big college and I can’t believe the amount of fatso’s wearing belly shirts with pride. If they’re gross now it’s only going to get worse. It’s like they gave up early and now wear their fat gross guts as an accomplishment.

Cptbaldopie

Now it’s trendy for young women (college to late 20s) to wear mom jeans and show off how fat they are. I live near a big college and I can’t believe the amount of fatso’s wearing belly shirts with pride. If they’re gross now it’s only going to get worse. It’s like they gave up early and now wear their fat gross guts as an accomplishment.
Throw slurpees at them when you drive past them.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
1633535958401.jpg

It's interesting how in Asian countries the exact opposite thing is happening. Girls there are thin, long legs, big tits, with no regard for what black men like, as they aren't a thing there.