White wahmen hate thread

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
men stay losing

b37fda3c453ad6f0da2bbc64b3e7759dfabbe14d2f5beaa16f9a23f70d25d1a7.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
As soon as I see any color hair that’s not natural (purple, green, yellow), I am immediately repulsed. I have seen two of these people in Poland and am starting to get depressed already.

I don't mind it - and do not call me "woke", I hate the connotation of the bloody word, I'm just... Calm? Tolerant? Or maybe I've just stopped caring about so much as I get older. Anyway - you haven't seen the last of it, just a warning.

Luckily my experiences are they seemed rather even-keeled, though if I had to sit and have lunch with them, the moment politics get brought up, I'm just out. It's never a pleasant conversation with young people, and I blame multiple factors for that.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I don't mind it - and do not call me "woke", I hate the connotation of the bloody word, I'm just... Calm? Tolerant? Or maybe I've just stopped caring about so much as I get older. Anyway - you haven't seen the last of it, just a warning.

Luckily my experiences are they seemed rather even-keeled, though if I had to sit and have lunch with them, the moment politics get brought up, I'm just out. It's never a pleasant conversation with young people, and I blame multiple factors for that.
I’ll take a leaf out of your book, Ray, next time this comes up. I actually can see on reflection how this makes me no better than these crazy political-obsessed faggots (a certain sci-fi author comes to mind…)

Better to keep a cool head and just go along for the ride. Once it gets political, just tune out.

UnPRePared

I’ll take a leaf out of your book, Ray, next time this comes up. I actually can see on reflection how this makes me no better than these crazy political-obsessed faggots (a certain sci-fi author comes to mind…)

Better to keep a cool head and just go along for the ride. Once it gets political, just tune out.

I probably have no room to say this, never being a parent myself, but the one thing I wish more parents would teach their kids is patience.

Being militant and immovable on EVERY belief is the worst fucking way to live your life. If you can't logically figure out that not every opinion is a hill to die on - and further more, what ones truly are worth fighting for - you're adding to the problems.

Problems don't truly get solved by just going to war, they're resolved through compromise, and accepting you don't always get what you want - but hopefully you get enough, and it's the start of progress.

Again, I'm probably in a shit mood because of the show postponement today. I don't mean to be the old man yelling at the cloud, but come on... I don't agree with everyone here, but I listen, I engage, and I don't seek to attack. I just try to understand, and hopefully laugh. Which I do.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I probably have no room to say this, never being a parent myself, but the one thing I wish more parents would teach their kids is patience.

Being militant and immovable on EVERY belief is the worst fucking way to live your life. If you can't logically figure out that not every opinion is a hill to die on - and further more, what ones truly are worth fighting for - you're adding to the problems.

Problems don't truly get solved by just going to war, they're resolved through compromise, and accepting you don't always get what you want - but hopefully you get enough, and it's the start of progress.

Again, I'm probably in a shit mood because of the show postponement today. I don't mean to be the old man yelling at the cloud, but come on... I don't agree with everyone here, but I listen, I engage, and I don't seek to attack. Just try and understand, and hopefully laugh. Which I do.
Just try and understand, and hopefully laugh. Which I do.

cheers to that. Time to go have a nice piwo

UnPRePared

This girl got none of her fathers funny genes and has no business being on radio. The Emily Stern syndrome on this cunt. View attachment 5855

I love and respect Ronnie. I get hustling your whole life and spending the golden years with minimal effort finally. I even get giving your spawn a hand so you can work with your family. I even, to an extent, get why Fez approved her as his actual replacement (c'mon guys, it's his family even if not in blood).

But bloody fucking hell, there's nothing worse than when you can't be early Fez on your best day and be tack sharp funny, or even later years Fez on your worst day and say nothing... Instead you're a shrill Banshee adding NOTHING, by figuratively saying NOTHING.

I guess I'm saying I miss Soundboard Fez.

Cptbaldopie

Why
I love and respect Ronnie. I get hustling your whole life and spending the golden years with minimal effort finally. I even get giving your spawn a hand so you can work with your family. I even, to an extent, get why Fez approved her as his actual replacement (c'mon guys, it's his family even if not in blood).

But bloody fucking hell, there's nothing worse than when you can't be early Fez on your best day and be tack sharp funny, or even later years Fez on your worst day and say nothing... Instead you're a shrill Banshee adding NOTHING, by figuratively saying NOTHING.

I guess I'm saying I miss Soundboard Fez.
Does my back smell like chlorine?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

Again, I'm probably in a shit mood because of the show postponement today. I don't mean to be the old man yelling at the cloud, but come on... I don't agree with everyone here, but I listen, I engage, and I don't seek to attack. I just try to understand, and hopefully laugh. Which I do.
Genuinely

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

Lol, not only is your daughter a whore but she's a cunt about it too. You've failed as parents and will not have a chance at redemption. The fact that the other daughter filmed this shit for tiktok shows you fucked that one up too.
no parent is powerful enough to shield them from the (((shit they're being taught in public)))

you have to live underground like Brendan Fraser in Blast from the Past to stop them being influenced by it