White wahmen hate thread

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
3FEDC96C-389D-4746-833A-82FBE5B710F7.jpeg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Incel faggots like myself were just supposed to die in wars but the women who succumbed to these jewish tricks and have no agency might as well be the NPCs in my Roller Coaster Tycoon game, they only care about where to eat, piss, and get temporary enjoyment while blowing away all their money and then leaving the park. I am Brooke Shields
download.gif

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick

her parents, who responded to the news very positively, with her mom saying she's 'glad [her daughter] is powerful'
Lol, not only is your daughter a whore but she's a cunt about it too. You've failed as parents and will not have a chance at redemption. The fact that the other daughter filmed this shit for tiktok shows you fucked that one up too.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

Lol, not only is your daughter a whore but she's a cunt about it too. You've failed as parents and will not have a chance at redemption. The fact that the other daughter filmed this shit for tiktok shows you fucked that one up too.
As soon as I see any color hair that’s not natural (purple, green, yellow), I am immediately repulsed. I have seen two of these people in Poland and am starting to get depressed already.