White wahmen hate thread

G

I was searching for shit about hannah pearl davis (nigger fucker redpill grifter) and this thread popped up in my search results.

I know 2xchromosomes is just trannies, fatties and bots but holy fuck it's so insane to me what women think men find attractive:

retardedcunt.jpg

Yes, that's exactly what's happening. You cracked it. Alphas are going out of their way to date feminist cunts and then dumping them once they're "broken" (the feminist cunts were broken in the first place).

It's not men just fucking what's unfortunately available, and then leaving you when you get too annoying. No, it's a master plan to break le feminists. Oy vey, she figured it out, shut it down.

Let's explore this bitch's profile.

retardedcunt2.jpg

She has a fake white woman condition, "Hyperhidrosis" which means:

"Hyperhidrosis is the condition in which you sweat in an excessive amount in a particular area of the body."

So basically she's a fat fuck who sweats a lot and decided that means she has a disorder.

Fat cunt.

I was searching for shit about hannah pearl davis (nigger fucker redpill grifter) and this thread popped up in my search results.

I know 2xchromosomes is just trannies, fatties and bots but holy fuck it's so insane to me what women think men find attractive:

View attachment 186364

Yes, that's exactly what's happening. You cracked it. Alphas are going out of their way to date feminist cunts and then dumping them once they're "broken" (the feminist cunts were broken in the first place).

It's not men just fucking what's unfortunately available, and then leaving you when you get too annoying. No, it's a master plan to break le feminists. Oy vey, she figured it out, shut it down.

View attachment 186365

"Hyperhidrosis is the condition in which you sweat in an excessive amount in a particular area of the body."

So basically she's a fat fuck who sweats a lot and decided that means she has a disorder.

Fat cunt.
"Men hate feminism and that's why they hate an ugly coal burner"

They got us. How the fuck are we going to recover from this

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

View attachment 186364

View attachment 186365

Fat cunt.
I can’t stand that Pearl Davis cunt - it’s clear she’s a grifter that doesn’t believe anything she’s saying and dated not only an n person but a big fat ugly one with anger issues that recent was arrested for assaulting a woman. I like that she claimed to this tough girl that was “no snowflake” yet was blocking everyone who pointed out her boyfriend was a fat ugly n person that looked like Lizzo.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
I can’t stand that Pearl Davis cunt - it’s clear she’s a grifter that doesn’t believe anything she’s saying and dated not only an n person but a big fat ugly one with anger issues that recent was arrested for assaulting a woman. I like that she claimed to this tough girl that was “no snowflake” yet was blocking everyone who pointed out her boyfriend was a fat ugly n person that looked like Lizzo.
The worst part is she's ugly

G

Fawk, just had a girl at work tell me it's "international women's day".....I responded by rolling my eyes and shaking my head
I was the only guy in our team who didn't go to our company's international women's day conference.
You might think "hey they were smart, they got out of work". No... they had to sit through that conference, and meanwhile since I was the only one in the office I could just browse the white women hate thread for half the day.

I was the only guy in our team who didn't go to our company's international women's day conference.
You might think "hey they were smart, they got out of work". No... they had to sit through that conference, and meanwhile since I was the only one in the office I could just browse the white women hate thread for half the day.
Lol another girl said "oh cool! HR sent an email to show how much women sre paid here compared to other places!"

My reaponse was just "ya im glad people are paid to do that here while i work all day"...i spend half the day on the forums. I find my social situstions more enjoyable when i jist dont talk.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
My office hired a useless bitch not too long ago. She's been with the company for several years longer than me, so I guarantee she gets more pay just by existing. I'm going to make it my goal to get her fired.

There's at least 3 or 4 women I want to get fired this year. That's the only way to get ahead within the company now. Hard work earns you jack shit. Women created this environment and I'm just playing by their rules.