White wahmen hate thread

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Woman of 2011, woman of 2014, woman of the decade... Now it's 2024 and it's even worse. This is never going to end.

FELLLX7XEAYSCmf.jpg:large

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I liked when she did an interview with Katie Couric (or someone similar) and stated how she found it incredibly disrespectful for anyone to kneel during the anthem. So the journalist decided to retract it from the interview because Ruth (insanely intelligent and accomplished person by any metric) “didn’t know any better.”

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I liked when she did an interview with Katie Couric (or someone similar) and stated how she found it incredibly disrespectful for anyone to kneel during the anthem. So the journalist decided to retract it from the interview because Ruth (insanely intelligent and accomplished person by any metric) “didn’t know any better.”
Plus this thread is about whites women hate not hook nosed heeb hate, that’s the other thread.

I'll never forget when a black woman helped pay for my food in a cafe in Harlem because I didn't have enough cash. Me, a pasty ass white guy, on the receiving end of a random act of kindness by a black lady in HARLEM. She was one of those "oh honey child" black women.

A modern white woman would never do that for someone. The extent of her "good samaritan" work involves raising money for refugees. Cunts.
Me, a pasty ass white guy
Broke ass nigga.