White wahmen hate thread

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
c9b1e96f0383c2ff.jpeg

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Dude shit like that needs to be put in a feel good news thread. Race traitors are scum.
She was apparently brutally raped and did not know her rapist.

She was certainly a brainwashed by propaganda and absolutely supported policies that enabled the young aerospace engineer that allegedly raped and murdered her to get out of prison early.

I'd like her death to be used as a wake up call, but that won't happen.

G

She was certainly a brainwashed by propaganda and absolutely supported policies that enabled the young aerospace engineer that allegedly raped and murdered her to get out of prison early.

After LaPere entered the lobby where her company offices are located, she appeared to see Billingsley at the front door looking as though he had difficulty getting into the building – as if he had forgotten his keys, the sources said.

LaPere then opened the door for him, and security cameras in the lobby recorded them in conversation, according to the sources.

Lol, reminds me of this article [URL]https://www.marshallnewsmessenger.com/opinion/dont-be-a-karen-be-a-becky/article_216df462-d5cb-11ea-ba60-17ceaa9c15bd.html[/URL]

Whenever I hear about Beckys, I’m reminded of the rape-torture of a 23-year-old Columbia University graduate student in 2007.

Returning to her apartment building around 10 o’clock one night, she rode in the elevator with an unfamiliar black man, who had been living on the street.

He got off on her floor, followed her down the hallway, then asked her a question about where someone lived, just as she was entering her apartment.

She stopped — according to the prosecutor, to be “kind” — and began to answer his question. Wouldn’t want to be a Becky!

Over the next 19 hours, Robert A. Williams raped and tortured the woman, tying her to the bed, cutting off her hair, slitting her eyelids with scissors, throwing boiling water over her face and chest, pouring bleach into her eyes, forcing her to swallow handfuls of ibuprofen, gluing her mouth shut and ordering her to gouge out her eyes with scissors, among other monstrosities.

Women, fellas!

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I wonder why the guy didn't use Whites as an example.

Any way, I bet you half of these women listened and believed, and then if they pushed an elevator button and saw a menacing dark person on it after listening to this man talk to them, they would still not want to appear to be racist and get on the elevator.

And we let them vote.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023

Definitely let him in to make him a sandwich or some shit

Swift fans are a cult. They worship a massive narcissist. Kelce jersey sales went up something like 400% just because of Taylor Swift.
Both sides are always bitching about Russian interference, rigged voting machines, suspicious mail-in ballots, etc. Even if all of it were true, combined it would have bearing on the electoral process when compared to Taylor belching into a hot mic something remotely resembling a candidate's name. It would be a Reagan-tier landslide. Her fans (worshippers) are fucking lunatics.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Both sides are always bitching about Russian interference, rigged voting machines, suspicious mail-in ballots, etc. Even if all of it were true, combined it would have bearing on the electoral process when compared to Taylor belching into a hot mic something remotely resembling a candidate's name. It would be a Reagan-tier landslide. Her fans (worshippers) are fucking lunatics.
It's not just her fans, it's the media all together.

She's 32 years old and you'd think she's still 22 with all the excitement they get about her having a new boyfriend.

Celebrity worship is one of those things that really does anger me. That cunt in the image above coming up with some equation deserves to be set on fire.

Cartoon Redux

I'm still a child, child.
Celebrity worship is one of those things that really does anger me. That cunt in the image above coming up with some equation deserves to be set on fire.

The only joy in my life the past two days has been the mental image of a swarthy fist rocketing into her infuriating face at 180 MPH.

If you want to know why our country is a shithole, look no further than the insane, obsessed retards who act like boy crazy 16 year olds well into their thirties. They voted us into this.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
The only joy in my life the past two days has been the mental image of a swarthy fist rocketing into her infuriating face at 180 MPH.

If you want to know why our country is a shithole, look no further than the insane, obsessed retards who act like boy crazy 16 year olds well into their thirties. They voted us into this.
I really can't wait until we get nuked.