White wahmen hate thread

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Rage fuel.
2a8222bc8b1979db.jpeg

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
No fucking shit you dumb useless cunt.

YOU'RE DAMAGED GOODS. NOBODY WANTS TO RAISE SOMEONE ELSES KID ESPECIALLY IF THE KID IS BLACK. THE MEN SEE THE TYPES OF DECISIONS YOU MADE AND THEY RUN AWAY.

Women like this (that's if it's even real, reddit posts are always lies) deserve to stay single.
They are told that everyone deserves to be loved and can’t understand why what they are told doesn’t align with how the world works.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

YOU'RE DAMAGED GOODS. NOBODY WANTS TO RAISE SOMEONE ELSES KID ESPECIALLY IF THE KID IS BLACK. THE MEN SEE THE TYPES OF DECISIONS YOU MADE AND THEY RUN AWAY.

Women like this (that's if it's even real, reddit posts are always lies) deserve to stay single.

I tend to believe the more pathetic Reddit threads are real. It’s probably the woman with the huge vagomach from Reddit meetup.

It’s literal insanity that she even is asking the question. Take the race out of it for a second and show me one upwardly mobile 25 year old that is cool with taking on the burden of managing her histrionics as well as a young child.

I was possibly the most selfish person on planet earth at 25. The fact that a 25 year old is even willing to exclusively date her is a stretch, nevermind having to do 35 year old guy shit like going to birthday parties and picking kids up from school.

Realistically, she needs to go for a fat, balding man who is post divorce. That way she’s attached to a guy who is literally back at square one and trying to build his life back up to where it was before he lost half his ass.

I almost feel bad for her but unfortunately I’m a misogynist so I’m happy about the whole thing.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^

Amen brother.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I tend to believe the more pathetic Reddit threads are real. It’s probably the woman with the huge vagomach from Reddit meetup.

It’s literal insanity that she even is asking the question. Take the race out of it for a second and show me one upwardly mobile 25 year old that is cool with taking on the burden of managing her histrionics as well as a young child.

I was possibly the most selfish person on planet earth at 25. The fact that a 25 year old is even willing to exclusively date her is a stretch, nevermind having to do 35 year old guy shit like going to birthday parties and picking kids up from school.

Realistically, she needs to go for a fat, balding man who is post divorce. That way she’s attached to a guy who is literally back at square one and trying to build his life back up to where it was before he lost half his ass.

I almost feel bad for her but unfortunately I’m a misogynist so I’m happy about the whole thing.
When my uncle married my aunt he asked my granda’s advice about taking on someone elses kid, he just replied “wouldn’t be me”.