White wahmen hate thread

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Screenshot_20230706_132626_Brave.jpg

Apparently millions of women are obsessed with the curvature of an actress's feet. What shallow narcissistic lemmings they are. Nice deformities stupids. Between the deformed feet and the botched plastic surgeries, women must love spending time in the ER. Anything for attention and sympathy, especially if it's from a hot doctor with a fat wallet.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
View attachment 132254

That's not the only reason he should refuse to pay for the wedding. Prove how important that $40,000 worth of wedding shit is to you by paying for it yourself, princess. #girlpower
A good friend of my dad paid for his daughters wedding to some guy that seemed to be allergic to working and they were divorced less than two years later. What a waste!

Build Black Better

Screenshot_20230706_140138_Brave.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ve-duped-owning-music-catalog-cast-doubt.html

Almost all her songs are about how men are shit and she loves to teach them how to apologize, but yet she also presents herself as a dumb blonde who doesn't know anything about business. "I'm a victim because I'm too stupid to understand what I'm signing!"

I mean, maybe she has a case. Dumb broads are so easily duped. Maybe they should stay at home and out of the business world. But she probably doesn't even understand how diapers and baby formula work.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
View attachment 132257

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ve-duped-owning-music-catalog-cast-doubt.html

Almost all her songs are about how men are shit and she loves to teach them how to apologize, but yet she also presents herself as a dumb blonde who doesn't know anything about business. "I'm a victim because I'm too stupid to understand what I'm signing!"

I mean, maybe she has a case. Dumb broads are so easily duped. Maybe they should stay at home and out of the business world. But she probably doesn't even understand how diapers and baby formula work.
Knowing her she was probably well aware of what was happening and played dumb victim for attention because she’s good at getting attention. Also so she could have an excuse to Re-record her albums because her fans buy everything she puts her name on so double sales. Easier than coming up with new material! I think it was Donald Fagan of steely Dan who said he was lucky because people bought Steely Dan records then later bought them again on CD so double sales on same material.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
View attachment 132768
You are replaceable you dumb letter turner. Also you're getting a bit long in the tooth. Time for a new interchangeable bimbo.
She easily could have been one of those price is right girls who had to get fingered by Bob Barker as a term of employment. Instead she hit the literal lottery with that dumb job.

Wheel of Fortune is the cheese whiz of game shows.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
View attachment 133691

Maybe these broads are faking their own death just like they faked this lazy disease, although in the case of "Lady" Gag-gag I hope zhe doesn't fake either one.
The most pathetic woman I know has fibromyalgia. She’s in her 30s and lives with her parents. She spends a lot of time in bed, whining about her condition. Suicide would seem humane

Build Black Better

Screenshot_20230717_104456_Brave.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ked-women-suffering-mental-health-crises.html

These bitches just hate admitting that being on the rag makes them even more annoying, irrational, and incompetent than usual. Just one of the many reasons they don't belong in the workplace. Yet there is now a push for employers to give paid time off to any woman whose gash is bleeding because they don't feel they can perform at 100% that time of the month. Nice woman logic stupid.