White wahmen hate thread

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Nice nipples stupid.

View attachment 130563

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...verhaul-culture-abuse-hazing-allegations.html

"At practice, players were allegedly forced to do a 'Naked Skate' where players were told to dive on the ice in a Superman-pose while completely nude, often leaving skaters with ice burns and bloody nipples. Players anonymously told reporters of having to put condoms on bananas, simulate orgasms and perform skits mocking their sexual orientation."
I'm gonna need to see some pictures of these alleged nude skating sessions.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
The art style is, unfortunately, reflective of reality.

If someone could have shown 15 year old me what women would look like today….

View attachment 123005

Stupid article written by some prep school boomer cunt.

b6aa1c80edd5244cc6e2f43be160b20f_400x400.jpeg

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Screenshot_20230704_082337_Brave.jpg

Nice parenting stupid. Did Travis (oops I mean Jacques) tell you to make that poor kid's head look like football laces to honor the National Felon League? I guess it is appropriate for the skull of a half-nog. She shouldn't have changed his name just because she is an Aire head. The name Wolf was more appropriate for a mulatto spawn from a devil worshipping baby daddy. I wish she and Travis both got trampled at the Astro World "concert." That kid would be better off being put up for adoption.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
View attachment 132135

Hope you liberal broads are enjoying the diversity that you love so much. Hey media, don't forget to capitalize the word Teenagers since you've made it a euphemism for blacks.
One of my neighbors got robbed dropping her daughter off at preschool. Basically someone stole her purse out of her car in the 3 minutes between taking her to the classroom and getting back into her car. She left the doors unlocked.

I live in literally a perfect area to rob. A bunch of upper middle class women who are clueless to how the world actually works. They’re so oblivious to what’s going on around them that it makes me want to steal their shit just for being marks.

The thief did nothing wrong.