White wahmen hate thread

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Screenshot_20230801_093429_Brave.jpg

Nice parenting, comic. Since female comic is an oxymoron, the only thing comical about her is her lack of concern for her own kids just to spite some other broad who is entitled to the seat that she purchased. That's one form of entitlement I can get behind.

Last edited:

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
View attachment 139531

Nice parenting, comic. Since female comic is an oxymoron, the only thing comical about her is her lack of concern for her own kids just to spite some other broad who is entitled to the seat that she purchased. That's one form of entitlement I can get behind.
Yeah, I’d be fucking willing to bet that shit never happened. Fatso made up a story for tik tok

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
View attachment 139531

God that picture with her and the microphone makes me angry.

Her story is obviously made up. If some ugly fat cunt tried that with me I'd tell her kids shit like Santa isn't real and that their mommy doesn't like them.

View attachment 139531

Yeah, what the fuck is up with this retarded trend? Of course I'm not giving up the seat I chose and paid for, unless you make it worth my while, and the bidding starts at $500. Give me $500 and I'll switch seats. If not, fuck that and fuck your awful kids, too. I'd terrorize them the entire time.