• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which of your opinions would be least popular around here?

G

I couldn't make it through 10 minutes of Ron and fez. It was painfully bad.

Sorry, but i had to car crash this.

05781DBA-0093-4E19-8EF8-3C8301D8FB94.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I think most women in real life are nice and I dont like being mean to them.
But in real life I dont really talk to schizophrenic negresses and fat old asian ladys, so I say all bets are off with that demographic
I’d say the amount of women that are nice to me are 70/30 and men about 80/20. Females can be the worst fucking coworkers and most of my percentage comes from that.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It surely is an aquired taste, but when you finally ‘get it’, you can’t stop listening.

Funny how Ron & Fez are still mostly loved and O&A are more and more despised. Really shows ya which show will stand the test of time.
I’ve only really dabbled in R&F until recently and I’m addicted now but OnA has such great high points. However, it’s so enjoyable to listen to good radio clips for hours without hearing rants about management or crime statistics.

G

I’ve only really dabbled in R&F until recently and I’m addicted now but OnA has such great high points. However, it’s so enjoyable to listen to good radio clips for hours without hearing rants about management or crime statistics.

Ron & Fez never relied on ‘shock value’, like O&A did. I loved O&A for the comics who came on, Colin and Patrice etc. I can only listen to clips of O&A when they are on as guests.

Ron & Fez never relied on the guests. They could carry shows by themselves just doing silly bits and being funny as hell.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Ron & Fez never relied on ‘shock value’, like O&A did. I loved O&A for the comics who came on, Colin and Patrice etc. I can only listen to clips of O&A when they are on as guests.

Ron & Fez never relied on the guests. They could carry shows by themselves just doing silly bits and being funny as hell.
I feel like R&F take way more callers but I’m just jumping around in clips. They seemed to do a bunch in a row as a topic instead of sporadically. Ron’s silent disdain for bad callers was the best. I’d say they have tons of monotonous conversations but OnA was bad like that too.

G

I feel like R&F take way more callers but I’m just jumping around in clips. They seemed to do a bunch in a row as a topic instead of sporadically. Ron’s silent disdain for bad callers was the best. I’d say they have tons of monotonous conversations but OnA was bad like that too.

You’re right, my one criticism of R&F is too many callers who didn’t add anything and the Paltak/message board people like Bobo, Happy Typing Girl etc.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
You’re right, my one criticism of R&F is too many callers who didn’t add anything and the Paltak/message board people like Bobo, Happy Typing Girl etc.
Ron certainly loves people who kissed his ass but the bbbooyyss were the same way. I haven’t heard them take too many confrontational callers but it was funny when they would say racist shit then Ron would ignore them. I liked when OnA would argue with the callers.