• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which of your opinions would be least popular around here?

G

Early life check comes back clean, fortunately. Raised Catholic, saw his first white vs black fight at 6 years old where his neighbor taught him to chant "a fight, a fight, a nigger and white, if the white don't win then we all jump in". Also has referred to growing up in Florida and not learning the term "ding dong ditch" until he was an adult because they just called it "nigger knocking".
Okay I'm on team bert. Hahaha... shirtless fat man.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Incest fantasy? I've watched a few episodes and never loved it. I didn't hate it, it was just there.
Last season a major storyline was morty and his sister had an incest baby. This year an episode was all about a fortune cookie telling Jerry he was going to fuck his mother. There's another example I'm forgetting but the shit is getting weird.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
I'm friends with a lot of blacks.
Country blacks, not niggers.
They actually hate niggers more than any white person can.
Also, I've fucked somewhere near 40 or so Jewish girls.
Country blacks are the best just don't count on them to ever finish a thought, project, or idea without heavy guidance. Budweisers, Newports and bass fishing stories- they will always finish.

I find racism and anti Semitic posts boring. It's not edgy.

Vaccines and masks are sensible especially in the initial stages of a pandemic.

Sam Roberts voice is like velvet.

Oh and I have very little interest in Pat or various other side internet characters

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Biden wins in 2024 whether DeSantis or Trump.

He will just squeak by with DeSantis.

And it's going to be hilarious

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I'm not a fan of any of the Rogan crew and I'll never listen to any of their podcasts, but I can't bring myself to hate Burt. I saw him live and enjoyed myself thoroughly.
I give him credit for going on Ant’s show way after he had to. It was a funny episode. He was enjoyable when he went on the Bonfire when I used to listen to it almost every day.