• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which of your opinions would be least popular around here?

Amy Schumer is funny
42cv60.jpg

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Can you explain why

Even the no shirt thing?
He's a positive, well meaning clownish oaf. He does ridiculous shit so that people can make fun of him, it's kind of like a clown act. He's dumb, but he plays it up as a character, and if you listen to enough of his stuff, you'll see moments where he diverts on-air disasters by bigger retards subtly. He just says stupid shit I think is funny.

Like, on an ad copy read for Blue Apron, he said he was reading a parenting book about how eating family dinners helps raise well behaved children, and in the middle of the read he goes "BLUE APRON! MAKING SURE MY DAUGHTERS DONT GROW UP TO BE WHORES!" followed by his wife scolding him. Shit like that, it's goofy and dumb, but I think its funny. He doesn't take himself seriously or try to act cool or smart, he acts like a retard and invites people to laugh at him. Can't hate on the positivity, I guess.

G

He's a positive, well meaning clownish oaf. He does ridiculous shit so that people can make fun of him, it's kind of like a clown act. He's dumb, but he plays it up as a character, and if you listen to enough of his stuff, you'll see moments where he diverts on-air disasters by bigger retards subtly. He just says stupid shit I think is funny.

Like, on an ad copy read for Blue Apron, he said he was reading a parenting book about how eating family dinners helps raise well behaved children, and in the middle of the read he goes "BLUE APRON! MAKING SURE MY DAUGHTERS DONT GROW UP TO BE WHORES!" followed by his wife scolding him. Shit like that, it's goofy and dumb, but I think its funny. He doesn't take himself seriously or try to act cool or smart, he acts like a retard and invites people to laugh at him. Can't hate on the positivity, I guess.
You've convinced me. Wait I heard he's a jew tho.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
You've convinced me. Wait I heard he's a jew tho.
Early life check comes back clean, fortunately. Raised Catholic, saw his first white vs black fight at 6 years old where his neighbor taught him to chant "a fight, a fight, a nigger and white, if the white don't win then we all jump in". Also has referred to growing up in Florida and not learning the term "ding dong ditch" until he was an adult because they just called it "nigger knocking".