• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which of your opinions would be least popular around here?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I unironically find Gavin McInnes entertaining.
He absolutely has the potential to be. He just painted himself into a corner with his Proud Boys bit and ruined his career.

I remember that pilot he did where he stayed somewhere and worked and lived for low money or some shit. I wish I could remember the name, but it wasn't a bad show and he didn't play some sort of stupid character on it.

G

I'll still listen to O&A clips/Nopie shows when driving or working out.

I actually have a bit of respect for Patrick's hustle. He is a godawful writer, but managed to get a few books published. Granted, they didn't sell, but he got them out there. I can separate that from hating everything else about him.

Patrice was hit or miss. When he was good, he was great. When he wasn't, he was just a bullshitting, no-nothing American negroid who hated women because he was a black guy who didn't have the only thing some of them can fall back on - a big dick.

I like Vos, Kelly and Florentine on the show.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I'll still listen to O&A clips/Nopie shows when driving or working out.

I actually have a bit of respect for Patrick's hustle. He is a godawful writer, but managed to get a few books published. Granted, they didn't sell, but he got them out there. I can separate that from hating everything else about him.

Patrice was hit or miss. When he was good, he was great. When he wasn't, he was just a bullshitting, no-nothing American negroid who hated women because he was a black guy who didn't have the only thing some of them can fall back on - a big dick.

I like Vos, Kelly and Florentine on the show.
Wait there are people that don't like Vos and Kelly?! They are s tier guests on the show! Even Florentine was at the very least a B tier guests

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
I also find Gavin entertaining in small bursts. He has his moments. I just wish he'd cut the superstraight masculine tough guy act and come out as bisexual already. Agree with @aRTie02150 that the Proud Boys put his career up in smoke. His sidekick and fuck-buddy Ryan Katsu Rivera is actually extremely funny and does some awesome impersonations. Trump, Jesse, etc. Also his "Asian Pat Dixon" and "Asian Gavin McInnes" characters are spot on.

Ant also still has some funny moments, but like Gavin, only in small bursts. You couldn't pay me to sit down and listen to either of them for more than a few minutes. His impersonations have aged for the worse but I still manage to get a chuckle whenever he posts a Jesse or Dice impersonation on Youtube. His political ramblings where he repeats whatever Tucker Carlson told him the night before, pathetically forced laughter and "hahaha holee shit" anytime someone speaks are what make the show unwatchable for me.

Despite being married to a FAT FUCKING PIG OF A WIFE, I have no ill feelings towards Dave Landau and was actually happy to see that he moved up from Nana's show and is now much more successful.

Ant/Gavin are pretty funny together. I sometimes catch myself watching those "Compound Censored" clips on Youtube and actually am entertained by some of them.

In case you couldn't tell, I miss the good old days.