Where we at with the Scott Hall on life support news?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
It also bothers me, especially for the guys busting their ass and trying to give the best show for the fans. Scott Hall even got yelled at some times for deciding mid-match to let his opponent pin him clean just because he was ok letting someone else get over. Nash to me is one of the worst and most boring wrestlers who got lucky becoming friends with the right people. He didn’t bother to even try in the ring, just hit a couple spots (5 moves at the most) and get paid and cry that he needs more money and to be the Booker so he doesn’t lose because fuck the fans. Hall if he kept clean could have been a great asset behind the scenes with WWE creative and teaching young wrestlers etc while Nash is everything that’s wrong about pro wrestling.

Im always happy to hear when Nash blows his quad out for the 100th time.

While I like listening to Kevin Nash, because you can shit on me all you'd like, he has a comedians timing on those shoots, but his matches themselves are dog bollocks. Put a mic in front of him though, I'll listen every time.

Scott was both though. He could talk and he could go. He was the cool that World of Sport never had. The psychology that ECW would only touch if Eddie Guerrero and Dean Malenko were in the ring. The guy who could adapt to any style (check out his New Japan run, there's a reason he's still loved over there - he made plenty of young talent and they never forgot him). And let's face it, that Razor Ramon character could've been fucking stupid like everything WWF did, but somehow he made it work.

If there is an afterlife, Scott, I hope you're resting well, and take solace in the fact that for as low as you got, you never were a Cumia.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Nash's title run was really short and while it was before my time of watching, I can see just from his gimmick back then on why it didn't draw. Most people agree to that.
Diesel had a year long run, but to be fair to him the only good challengers he had were Shawn and Bret, with the rest being scrubs. People have to remember that the WWF in the mid 90s was in the shits anyway, and the only draws they had were Bret and Taker. Once Diesel turned heel, his character was basically a prototype of the Stone Cold character.

Nash was definitely a big draw for WCW. If his matches are long they stink, but he's money on the mic.

Four coolest wrestlers of all time, IMO: Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Randy Savage and Scott Steiner.

larry-king-01-gty-llr-210102_1609623448458_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg
What happened to the Kool Aid?