Where we at with the Scott Hall on life support news?

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
My nigga Scott Hall about to be croaked at 63.

From rape victim Kevin Nash:

"Scott's on life support. Once his family is in place they will discontinue life support. I'm going to lose the one person on this planet I've spent more of my life with than anyone else. My heart is broken and I'm so very fucking sad.

I love Scott with all my heart but now I have to prepare my life without him in the present. I've been blessed to have a friend that took me at face value and I him. When we jumped to WCW we didn't care who liked or hated us. We had each other and with the smooth Barry Bloom we changed wrestling both in content and pay for those......alot that disliked us.

We were the "Outsiders " but we had each other. Scott always felt he wasn't worthy of the afterlife. Well God please have some gold plated toothpicks for my brother. My life was enriched with his take on life. He wasn't perfect but as he always said "The last perfect person to walk the planet they nailed to a cross "

As we prepare for life without him just remember there goes a great guy you ain't going to see another one like him again. See Ya down the road Scott. I couldn't love a human being any more than I do you"

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
My nigga Scott Hall about to be croaked at 63.

From rape victim Kevin Nash:

"Scott's on life support. Once his family is in place they will discontinue life support. I'm going to lose the one person on this planet I've spent more of my life with than anyone else. My heart is broken and I'm so very fucking sad.

I love Scott with all my heart but now I have to prepare my life without him in the present. I've been blessed to have a friend that took me at face value and I him. When we jumped to WCW we didn't care who liked or hated us. We had each other and with the smooth Barry Bloom we changed wrestling both in content and pay for those......alot that disliked us.

We were the "Outsiders " but we had each other. Scott always felt he wasn't worthy of the afterlife. Well God please have some gold plated toothpicks for my brother. My life was enriched with his take on life. He wasn't perfect but as he always said "The last perfect person to walk the planet they nailed to a cross "

As we prepare for life without him just remember there goes a great guy you ain't going to see another one like him again. See Ya down the road Scott. I couldn't love a human being any more than I do you"

There's a great story I remember that Nash - an alleged rape victim, mind you - told In a shoot:

Hall had a match scheduled with Jericho, who was fairly new to WCW at the time. Now, Scott has been called by many a wrestling genius, a guy who understood pacing, psychology, and doing just enough while hiding what you can't do. He reads Jericho as a potential breakout star, so even though Hall is supposed to go over, he calls an audible to Chris mid match and let's him pin him clean.

Hall goes backstage, and according to Nash - again, alleged rape victim Kevin Nash - Bischoff corners Scott and yells at him over the finish. Scott just shrugs and says, "This is a young kid with potential, what's it gonna hurt me eating a pin? I'm golden!"

Fucked up individual, but he did get the business.

G

Fuck, that sucks. Changes his life around finally, only to be taken out in a fucking surgery.
That seems like the scariest way to die. You just go under and you never wake up. That's what took out Bill Paxton too. I actually had to get a minor heart surgery (I mean it was still heart surgery, but compared to open heart it was a breeze) to correct this weird heartbeat I have called atrial fibrillation. It cured me, but I was scared shitless that when the anesthesia kicked in it was going to be lights out for me.

Snake

That seems like the scariest way to die. You just go under and you never wake up. That's what took out Bill Paxton too. I actually had to get a minor heart surgery (I mean it was still heart surgery, but compared to open heart it was a breeze) to correct this weird heartbeat I have called atrial fibrillation. It cured me, but I was scared shitless that when the anesthesia kicked in it was going to be lights out for me.
Get your blood pressure medication checked.

1647266275690.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
One of the hardest laughs I ever had was on this video of him coming out to meet these kids with AIDS, and i scrolled through all the nice comments until i came to one that said, "They probably had to wave a bottle of Jack in his face to get him to come out."

RIP.
I guess him giving the IC belt to the kid wasn't planned he just got caught up in the moment and thought Vince was gonna be pissed. i'm surprised Vince wasn't like "I don't Carrrrre how riddled with AIDs they are, get that Goddamn Belt or your FIRRRRRRRRED"

Though they missed an opportunity to have XPac dress in an AIDs virus costume and take a Razor's Edge

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
To be honest witcha I thought Marty Jannetty died like 10 years ago.
He was posting a lot of videos on social media for a bit and he was either high or drunk in all of them. One was he was staying in some shitty hotel I think near Pittsburg for a wrestling convention and he’s cracking beers at 8am talking about “party with Marty” like it wasn’t depressing and sad. Mr Perfect OD’d on coke and pills in his 40s alone in a shit hotel room near an indie show and somehow the same hasn’t happened to Marty.

Snake

I guess him giving the IC belt to the kid wasn't planned he just got caught up in the moment and thought Vince was gonna be pissed. i'm surprised Vince wasn't like "I don't Carrrrre how riddled with AIDs they are, get that Goddamn Belt or your FIRRRRRRRRED"

Though they missed an opportunity to have XPac dress in an AIDs virus costume and take a Razor's Edge
Vince was such a retard with letting big talent go and not wanting to pay anyone. Bret was the $400,000 a year champion and never asked for anything as long as he always won. It paid off for the short term with him killing WCW a few years later, and now he's looking to sell the place.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
He was posting a lot of videos on social media for a bit and he was either high or drunk in all of them. One was he was staying in some shitty hotel I think near Pittsburg for a wrestling convention and he’s cracking beers at 8am talking about “party with Marty” like it wasn’t depressing and sad. Mr Perfect OD’d on coke and pills in his 40s alone in a shit hotel room near an indie show and somehow the same hasn’t happened to Marty.
Didn't Marty Jennetty admit to murdering some dude? He probably didn't, but I remember hearing about that.