Where we at with da Ukraine?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
274273949_5160883213973084_6486117488510054210_n.jpg

G

Yikes

Hope ukraine can hold their own. I dont know shit about the politics of this but it seems like an invasion is an overstep.
Gonna give you a biased rundown.

Up until 2004 Ukraine was pretty much Russian vassal state, with kike name Kutchma in charge.
In 2004/05 there was something called Orange Revolution because of the corruption and pro-russian government.
Then another kike name Juštšenko came to power. He and his crew were pro-Ukrainian but obviously since they are slavs and kikes also very corrupt.
So in 2010 elections people with probably help from FSB voted in Janokovitš (you guessed it, kike).
He was really pro-russian and in 2013 wanted to make Ukraine something like Belarus and further the country from EU.
Say what you want about EU and its homo agenda, it is still better than to be under russian influence. That is how bad being under russia is, worse than homo.
So in late 2013 there was that Euromaidan shit and Janukovitš had to leave to russia lol.
Since Janukovitš seriously crippled Ukrainian army with corruption and shit it was in pieces and russia backed those separatists in eastern Ukraine.
After a while Ukrainians got back to their feet but Donetsk and Luhansk were lost causes.

So 8 years there has been this cold war kinda thing in eastern Ukraine until today when russians went all in.

I dislike russians because they are literally like patso.
They are always saying how they won WWII and are the greatest but if you ask them about mass murders and deportations that commies commited they are "No, didn't happen, child."
If you think russia is against globohomo just look up their current most popular artists like Morgenshtern.

Snake

I dunno whats going on at all but Hillary and Pat and Biden being so anti Russia makes me think Russia's actually fighting evil. I dunno man. I'm all confused inside.
I've always suspected Putin as being a jew even though I don't believe there's any implicit evidence of it, but you have jews owning everything over there too and even them saying "Putin isn't good for Russia, but he's good for jews."

Ukraine is the most corrupt nation in eastern Europe, with a jewish president.

1645732120742.png

Even still, I can't give a shit about who wins or loses. If it doesn't get jews and other non Whites out of America, IDC.

G

I've always suspected Putin as being a jew even though I don't believe there's any implicit evidence of it, but you have jews owning everything over there too and even them saying "Putin isn't good for Russia, but he's good for jews."

View attachment 26420

Even still, I can't give a shit about who wins or loses. If it doesn't get jews and other non Whites out of America, IDC.
This is so retarded and tinfoil hat.
Color revolution was in 2005.
In 2014 it was revolution against russian jews (who got replaced by Ukranian jews, lol).

It is all because of manlet putins small dick and wanting to be the next emperor.

Again, the normal people hate russia more than anything because they have actual experience with russians. Russians are the niggers of eastern Europe.

G

View attachment 26420

Yeah. Whatever happens, kids here are wearing cloth shit on their face and being taught they should chop their cocks and tits off if they have slightly androgynous inclinations.

So. We need a war against that and beaners invading. I don't really care about anything else.

Snake

Yeah. Whatever happens, kids here are wearing cloth shit on their face and being taught they should chop their cocks and tits off if they have slightly androgynous inclinations.

So. We need a war against that and beaners invading. I don't really care about anything else.
Don't forget child. Women are apart of the draft now.

P

potatopeeler63

Other than his mother being a jew? Or him growing up in a jewish neighborhood? Or him making some of the harshest holohoax denial laws in all of Europe? Or his entire cabinet being kikes?
[MEDIA=youtube]mRQHLHUkKAA[/MEDIA]
So it's more political theatre as a distraction from inflation/impending economic catastrophe, both sides are run by the kike cabal, makes sense since post ww2 they used the capitlaism /communism dichotomy to funnel money into the cabal pockets through military buildup