Where we at with da Ukraine?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
783CFACB-2E32-44A8-B463-3A2634E6D466.png

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
  • What are the PRO/FOR arguments for us to get involved?
  • What are the CON/AGAINST arguments to stay out (besides nuclear war and FAGGOT John Bolton/Israel)?
  • Why is this being pushed so hard by the MSM? What are they trying to hide with their selective truths?
  • What's the non-pozzed, non-corporate media take to have on all of this, since they've all proven to be completely and fully untrustworthy - even by normies - in the wake of COVID?
  • The sanctions will fuck us over for the next few years, much in the way COVID did. How will this red pill the normies, if COVID already hasn't?

G

lol Putin said he's going to "denazify" Ukraine. I mean, Ukraine does have a lot of neo nazis but he's clearing taking the piss now. I wonder if Pat will side with Putin now?
Its common russian thing. Because they seem themselves the only ones who did something against Nazis in WWII now everyone who is opposed to them is a nazi.
So yeah they do think like patso.

According to the translation of the Putin speech I just saw, Russia is launching a "special military operation" for the "De-militarization and de-Nazificition" of Ukraine, and to "bring those responsible for the genocide of Russians to justice".

If the translation was word for word, then that means Russia is going for the entire Ukraine, not just a piece of it...

This could turn very bad very quickly, Godbless everyone here, I mean it. Take care of yourselves!!!