Where we at with da Ukraine?

G

Putin literally put out multiple press releases saying he wants to "eliminate Nazis" from the Ukraine and the world. Guy is a total kike. And according to Russian defectors is literally 5'3" at best.
He is a kike but antinazi shit is common with russians. Even though their country is shit they still think they are the greatest because they defetead Hitler.
Im from a country with huge russian minority and I can tell you there isnt that much difference between russians and niggers. Massive crime and aids rates in their community.

Ofcourse Ukraine is also corrupt kike shithole and has always been but as people I prefer them over russians.
Tho they are both Golden Horde mongol rape babies.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
When to bed after the White House put out a statement that Biden will have something to say tomorrow. The president was up way past his bedtime.

Woke up this morning. Since O&A is off the air had to listen to NPR. Some lefty faggot said Russia just invaded a US ally, and I almost shit myself thinking Russia went through Ukraine and was in Poland. Turns out the assholes at NPR want us to think Ukraine was an ally.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
1645709060568.png

Isn't it mostly trash who become soldiers nowadays? I imagine it's one of those easy things you do because you've got no skills and can't get a job, and if you do see combat and survive you come back and treat people like you've done something for them.

Now I'm talking about soldiers in foreign Jew wars. Defending an invasion is different obviously.