When this movie flops were all going to be called a country of homophobic bigots by people like Pat.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Is he though? When has Hollywood ever not propped up deviancy in recent years? And I don’t mean specifically homosexuality but drug abuse and promiscuity as a rule?
To be clear, I meant that him laying the blame at Hollywood's feet and not just exclusively blaming the straights was the only technically correct part of his post. Every other reasoning he makes is dumb as shit.

Like, he's whining that Hollywood has somehow conditioned people to make gay feelgood comedy movies flop. When's the last time any feelgood relationship comedy film did gangbusters at the box office, stupid?

I've said it before, these types of films just don't rock anyone's world. For any one of them that makes a decent return, five more flop or barely break even. And that was during better days, before Covid and a global recession and general film exhaustion settling in even before that.

@IGotATreeOnMyHouse85 was completely correct in saying that they should've shunted this shit off to some streaming service for a quick buck. Expecting it to perform well in theaters is a fucking baffling decision. I've seen people allege that alot of woke films were explicitly pre-planned to fail, but this is the first one where I'd completely buy that. I'm wondering if there's some Adam Sandleresque money laundering scheme going on here because otherwise it makes no goddamn sense.

G

To be clear, I meant that him laying the blame at Hollywood's feet and not just exclusively blaming the straights was the only technically correct part of his post. Every other reasoning he makes is dumb as shit.

Like, he's whining that Hollywood has somehow conditioned people to make gay feelgood comedy movies flop. When's the last time any feelgood relationship comedy film did gangbusters at the box office, stupid?

I've said it before, these types of films just don't rock anyone's world. For any one of them that makes a decent return, five more flop or barely break even. And that was during better days, before Covid and a global recession and general film exhaustion settling in even before that.

@IGotATreeOnMyHouse85 was completely correct in saying that they should've shunted this shit off to some streaming service for a quick buck. Expecting it to perform well in theaters is a fucking baffling decision. I've seen people allege that alot of woke films were explicitly pre-planned to fail, but this is the first one where I'd completely buy that. I'm wondering if there's some Adam Sandleresque money laundering scheme going on here because otherwise it makes no goddamn sense.
I see your first point. I guess I got that misinterpreted. So my second grade teacher was right. I am retarded. Huh.

Shit like this really does imbue a brothaman with a conspiratorial out look and I’m being genuine here. I’d tell you if if I wasn’t.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Nice sneaking into a theater when nobody would recognize you anyway, stupid.

We were fawkin' howling... :brothaman_md:

mZ6MaO3.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
The gay movie “Bros” is coming out (tee hee!) in theaters this week and I don’t see this being a hit since unless it’s cape shit or sequel people don’t go to the movies as it is, let alone for a gay comedy. Just like the lady ghostbusters not being the hit they expected the cast / crew and people like Pat will blame it on America being full of awful bigots and probably say it’s Trump MAGA fault.

The films Star and notoriously Massive douchebag Billy Eichner has already been telling anyone who is a conservative and / or voted for Trump to NOT SEE this movie (nice marketing, stupid) so you can imagine Pat will be oinking about it once it flops. Get ready, bbbbboys!
View attachment 67767
Billy Eichner is clearly out of touch with Gay people who live outside of NY or LA. I know many gay conservatives. A lot of gay people make decent money and wanna pay lower taxes. I’m certainly not trying to imply they’re all selfish, but most of them don’t care if any other gay people can get married. Most gay men actually prefer to sleep with many other men and not be in a committed relationship. I’m sure @CarolMaxheinie can testify about the community at large better than I can. My assistant is a gay man, and he talks about how much dick he takes every weekend. And never says he only wants one dick in him for the rest of his life.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
This is lore with which I am not equated. Cliffs?
"Films" like Jack & Jill and The Wrong Missy have absurdly inflated budgets numbering in the hundreds of millions, the vast majority of it going to an overstuffed cast of Sandler's old SNL buddies. Also a lot of really shameless product placement, like straight-up in-movie commercials and setting half the film in some resort that's bankrolling the actual production. There's some credible theories that they're just elaborate money-fleecing schemes by Lil Nicky and friends.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
"Films" like Jack & Jill and The Wrong Missy have absurdly inflated budgets numbering in the hundreds of millions, the vast majority of it going to an overstuffed cast of Sandler's old SNL buddies. Also a lot of really shameless product placement, like straight-up in-movie commercials and setting half the film in some resort that's bankrolling the actual production. There's some credible theories that they're just elaborate money-fleecing schemes by Lil Nicky and friends.
Sandler gets the money that’s all that matters. I agree most of his shit has been stale for a long time now.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
No theaters anywhere had sold out showings for a movie that had a per theater average of $346 you lying faggot
Plus he goes full Pat claiming the crowd “cried and cheered” in all the right places. Also talks about critics loving it yet we all know no critic since they’re all super liberal will say they didn’t like the gay movie. That’s why people don’t even care what critics say anymore because they aren’t giving honest reviews, they just go with whatever the trend is.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
First round of defensive flailing has started:

View attachment 68564
Yeah without studios everyone would love the idea of spending two hours thinking about men sticking their dicks in other dude's hairy assholes. It's so attractive and pleasant and it's only because of Big Hollywood that people don't want to see it or think about it. Fucking faggot.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

To be clear, this is a result of people thinking Twitter and the AV Club and Jezebel or whatever are real life and represent what regular people actually think. Turns out most people don't want to see saliva connecting between the lips of two people with stubble on a giant screen.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Billy - The biggest problem is still likely you. You're unbearable. You almost killed Parks & Rec. by yourself. If Gosling was in a fag romcom I'm sure it'd at least do better.
His smugness is all over the trailer for this too. It's no wonder your movie flops when it has lines like "straight people are over, and conservative trans Caitlyn Jenner is a terrorist in the trailer". He also did a interview where he said he didn't want gay conservatives or Trump supporters going to see it because he considers them traitors.

TorqueWheeler

His smugness is all over the trailer for this too. It's no wonder your movie flops when it has lines like "straight people are over, and conservative trans Caitlyn Jenner is a terrorist in the trailer". He also did a interview where he said he didn't want gay conservatives or Trump supporters going to see it because he considers them traitors.
I find him to be one of the most detestable human beings on the planet. Just an obnoxious cunt taking advantage of the fact he's a 'mo to get a free pass.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He told people he doesn’t agree with to not see it then gets upset that just about nobody went to see his movie. Call a potential customers trash then he’s shocked when they don’t go to the movie. Hopefully this flop will mean we won’t have to worry about anymore movies with Billy Eichner because he’s box office poison.