When this movie flops were all going to be called a country of homophobic bigots by people like Pat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The gay movie “Bros” is coming out (tee hee!) in theaters this week and I don’t see this being a hit since unless it’s cape shit or sequel people don’t go to the movies as it is, let alone for a gay comedy. Just like the lady ghostbusters not being the hit they expected the cast / crew and people like Pat will blame it on America being full of awful bigots and probably say it’s Trump MAGA fault.

The films Star and notoriously Massive douchebag Billy Eichner has already been telling anyone who is a conservative and / or voted for Trump to NOT SEE this movie (nice marketing, stupid) so you can imagine Pat will be oinking about it once it flops. Get ready, bbbbboys!
B33FFD78-8B25-4647-AD1F-AA38A2BD79A9.jpeg

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Usually "fuck men" feminist movies do worse at the box office than gay movies. Brokeback Mountain did great box office numbers (over 10x the budget) in 2005 and we've had pro-LGBT propaganda ever since. I feel like this might be a movie a lot of guys see with their girlfriends all "see I'm tolerant babe".

On the other hand, Billy Eichner isn't exactly a big box office draw.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat’s a conservative so I guess he’s not allowed to go see it either.
I’m surprised they’re even putting this in theaters, seems like a Netflix / Amazon prime movie since these types of movies are so niche audience. It’s like they know it’s not going to make much so they can all cry “AMERICA IS FULL OF BIGOTS! VOTE DEMOCRAT!”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Usually "fuck men" feminist movies do worse at the box office than gay movies. Brokeback Mountain did great box office numbers (over 10x the budget) in 2005 and we've had pro-LGBT propaganda ever since. I feel like this might be a movie a lot of guys see with their girlfriends all "see I'm tolerant babe".

On the other hand, Billy Eichner isn't exactly a big box office draw.
Brokeback more had buzz since it had two major stars playing gay which was unheard of back then. Billy Eichner and some nobody isn’t going to get people to go, especially since these types of movies are meant for streaming services.

Weirdest thing was they had Billy on NFL Sunday promoting this movie to an audience that I’m pretty sure isn’t going to run out to see a gay movie. It’s like they’re hoping it fails to make a political statement since Billy is such an annoying liberal he’s said he refuses to work or even talk to anyone who isn’t a democrat.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Brokeback more had buzz since it had two major stars playing gay which was unheard of back then. Billy Eichner and some nobody isn’t going to get people to go, especially since these types of movies are meant for streaming services.

Weirdest thing was they had Billy on NFL Sunday promoting this movie to an audience that I’m pretty sure isn’t going to run out to see a gay movie. It’s like they’re hoping it fails to make a political statement since Billy is such an annoying liberal he’s said he refuses to work or even talk to anyone who isn’t a democrat.

I just watched the trailer, chuckled at a couple points (the Dumbledore line, breaking up the fight in the park), there's a bit of smugness towards straights but it's playful.

Honestly the worst thing is that it seems to follow the same romcom "will they won't they" formula. Billy meets a hot guy, but they can't admit they have feelings for each other and Billy grapples with the fact that he's the uggo of the couple. So instead of doing something original they're just doing every Jennifer Aniston romcom with Billy playing the neurotic "girl".

The gay movie “Bros” is coming out (tee hee!) in theaters this week and I don’t see this being a hit since unless it’s cape shit or sequel people don’t go to the movies as it is, let alone for a gay comedy. Just like the lady ghostbusters not being the hit they expected the cast / crew and people like Pat will blame it on America being full of awful bigots and probably say it’s Trump MAGA fault.

The films Star and notoriously Massive douchebag Billy Eichner has already been telling anyone who is a conservative and / or voted for Trump to NOT SEE this movie (nice marketing, stupid) so you can imagine Pat will be oinking about it once it flops. Get ready, bbbbboys!
View attachment 67767
Consume gay product and get excited for more gay products. I guess we're going to be attacked on two fronts with nigger washing and fag shit for the rest of the decade.

It's mask off with Weimerica.

Last edited:
Gay movies like this will never have a giant audience. No matter how much propaganda they push, or how hard they try to shame you into watching, the flaw with their plan is that seeing affection between men is fucking revolting.
The hilarious thing is that just like how the blacks ignore "black movies", the fags will ignore it, and go see good movies instead. They like cock meat, not gay rom-coms.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Do people still go to cinemas? I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than watch a film with the general public.
That’s why I’m surprised they’re putting it in theaters, Covid really got people to become used to streaming / waiting for it to be available on demand. Unless it’s some big action blockbuster or super hero / Star Wars “event” people aren’t wasting gas and paying 15 bucks for tickets etc for some comedy that already has a niche audience and not even a box office Star actor. It’s like they’re hoping it fails so they can
complain how bad America is for political statements