When Did Howard Go Bad?

His stories of being bullied and beaten by blacks because his whiny liberal mother insisting they remain in roosevelt long island, while she comfortably sat at home, were classic. Black Jeopardy is an all time bit. And he would trash Eminem for his fake black voice, because he admitted he himself would talk jive to black people trying to fit in. Eminem was seething about it in one of his songs.

Knowing his background, when Columbine happened, him fantasizing about raping the girls and shooting his black bullies... fantastic time capsule that holds up, especially listening to them all join his cope session because they were all bullied and are psychotic to sympathize with Eric and Dylan

He is clearly afraid of getting racial now because he at one time was the most free, he said it how it was about black people, and none of that "holds up" to the new standard.

Oh and when someone called in and said Steven Spielberg was talking trash about the private parts movie on MSNBC the night before, he launched into an hour long tirade clowning on Speilberg's black adopted son.

Like many teens I was captured by Howard's gimmick of being the evil jew in the darkness who glows purple, and talks shit about peoples kids at the drop of a hat. "You don't open your mouth about me Steven. These people will not give you a moments rest. Ask chevy chase, and Rosie O'Donnell, go ask Kathie Lee Gifford about me. You will be my prison bitch. Come kiss your husband. You will be my dog. I will make your life a living hell." Then they found out the guy who called made it all up, Spielberg had to issue a statement that he did not appear on MSNBC and seemed half apologetic as I recall.
I loved those stories about him in Roosevelt. I suspected that his mother wasn't a liberal, but a communist (liberal Jews love Blacks to punish the White goyim, whereas the Jewish Communists were true believers in (((Civil Rights)))--look how Jewy the leadership in that movement was).

Those shows with him featuring Howard goofing on Spielberg were really really funny. It was fun when Howard was taking on those celebrates. I can still remember him and Richard Belzer calling up Chevy Chase. Do you remember when Emily Stern did that play at some Jewish Theater playing Madonna? This was the one-time Patrice O'Neill and Bill Burr were both skittish on the show. Ant didn't like Howard, but Opie fucking hated Howard. One of my top ten shows and karma for Howard.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
I loved those stories about him in Roosevelt. I suspected that his mother wasn't a liberal, but a communist (liberal Jews love Blacks to punish the White goyim, whereas the Jewish Communists were true believers in (((Civil Rights)))--look how Jewy the leadership in that movement was).

Those shows with him featuring Howard goofing on Spielberg were really really funny. It was fun when Howard was taking on those celebrates. I can still remember him and Richard Belzer calling up Chevy Chase. Do you remember when Emily Stern did that play at some Jewish Theater playing Madonna? This was the one-time Patrice O'Neill and Bill Burr were both skittish on the show. Ant didn't like Howard, but Opie fucking hated Howard. One of my top ten shows and karma for Howard.

Howard turned out to be a bit of a queen, true. I think he always kind of was though. He is a slimy creature who slithers into whatever he can. It's fair to say he held a grudge with O&A and R&F because they built upon what he felt he created. In many cases its true, they outright stole the girl riding the speakers bit from his movie.

Patrice basically told Howard to go fuck himself when he began to treat him like a Wack Packer. I think that led to Patrice's shame spiral with the glass dildos when he stopped wearing sports jerseys and sneakers and started wearing preacher outfits.

His stories of being bullied and beaten by blacks because his whiny liberal mother insisting they remain in roosevelt long island, while she comfortably sat at home, were classic. Black Jeopardy is an all time bit. And he would trash Eminem for his fake black voice, because he admitted he himself would talk jive to black people trying to fit in. Eminem was seething about it in one of his songs.

Knowing his background, when Columbine happened, him fantasizing about raping the girls and shooting his black bullies... fantastic time capsule that holds up, especially listening to them all join his cope session because they were all bullied and are psychotic to sympathize with Eric and Dylan

He is clearly afraid of getting racial now because he at one time was the most free, he said it how it was about black people, and none of that "holds up" to the new standard.

Oh and when someone called in and said Steven Spielberg was talking trash about the private parts movie on MSNBC the night before, he launched into an hour long tirade clowning on Speilberg's black adopted son.

Like many teens I was captured by Howard's gimmick of being the evil jew in the darkness who glows purple, and talks shit about peoples kids at the drop of a hat. "You don't open your mouth about me Steven. These people will not give you a moments rest. Ask chevy chase, and Rosie O'Donnell, go ask Kathie Lee Gifford about me. You will be my prison bitch. Come kiss your husband. You will be my dog. I will make your life a living hell." Then they found out the guy who called made it all up, Spielberg had to issue a statement that he did not appear on MSNBC and seemed half apologetic as I recall.
It was always hilarious when black people would call in and try to tell Howard how hurtful his racial humor was. First he'd mock them and do dialect, then he'd get angry and defensive and declare himself a friend of the black community, and the callers would just be completely flummoxed. Back in the early 1990s Spike Lee once called in. When Howard started browbeating him, Spike tried to call out Robin as an Uncle Tom and they just berated him until he gave up.

Howard used to be absolutely brutal with any celebrity he didn't like or who he felt disrespected him in any way. He totally savaged people like Kathie Lee, Rosie, Ellen, Spike Lee, and he was even more brutal re: other radio shows. Right after Mancow's father died Howie went off on a rampage about how he wanted to skull-fuck Mancow's dead daddy's corpse. He'd bag on the Greaseman and Imus for hours at a time and all of it was really personal and vicious.

My favorite ever Stern bit was in maybe 1991, 1992 or so. There was a rival NYC station, WNEW (where O&A eventually ended up), which was a really dull classic rock station featuring a lot of 1960s era counterculture DJs from the early days of FM. Every morning they did a bit with this guy called Marty The Rock And Roll Smarty (seriously), where he'd answer some retarded rock and roll trivia question sent in by a listener, where you'd win a sticker or a mug or something if you stumped him. Howard had been bagging on WNEW for a while, so one morning he rented a van with a huge loudspeaker mounted on the roof, parked outside the WNEW building, and started yelling shit about how much WNEW sucked. It was all audible during this Marty asshole's segment. The Marty guy went off on an angry rant re: Stern, and the next day Marty was gone. Those years when Stern was still sort of local but on the rise were really a lot of fun.

Howard turned out to be a bit of a queen, true. I think he always kind of was though. He is a slimy creature who slithers into whatever he can. It's fair to say he held a grudge with O&A and R&F because they built upon what he felt he created. In many cases its true, they outright stole the girl riding the speakers bit from his movie.

Patrice basically told Howard to go fuck himself when he began to treat him like a Wack Packer. I think that led to Patrice's shame spiral with the glass dildos when he stopped wearing sports jerseys and sneakers and started wearing preacher outfits.
There is no doubt that laid the foundation for O&A and R&F (I have to confess that I have never heard any of Ron and Fez's Show). Before Howard, you had local morning zoos that were pretty pathetic. There is no doubt he was influential, but at some he mailed it in.

Regarding Patrice, both him and Jim Norton were really perverted in their personal lives. Especially Norton, but both great guests.

It was always hilarious when black people would call in and try to tell Howard how hurtful his racial humor was. First he'd mock them and do dialect, then he'd get angry and defensive and declare himself a friend of the black community, and the callers would just be completely flummoxed. Back in the early 1990s Spike Lee once called in. When Howard started browbeating him, Spike tried to call out Robin as an Uncle Tom and they just berated him until he gave up.

Howard used to be absolutely brutal with any celebrity he didn't like or who he felt disrespected him in any way. He totally savaged people like Kathie Lee, Rosie, Ellen, Spike Lee, and he was even more brutal re: other radio shows. Right after Mancow's father died Howie went off on a rampage about how he wanted to skull-fuck Mancow's dead daddy's corpse. He'd bag on the Greaseman and Imus for hours at a time and all of it was really personal and vicious.

My favorite ever Stern bit was in maybe 1991, 1992 or so. There was a rival NYC station, WNEW (where O&A eventually ended up), which was a really dull classic rock station featuring a lot of 1960s era counterculture DJs from the early days of FM. Every morning they did a bit with this guy called Marty The Rock And Roll Smarty (seriously), where he'd answer some retarded rock and roll trivia question sent in by a listener, where you'd win a sticker or a mug or something if you stumped him. Howard had been bagging on WNEW for a while, so one morning he rented a van with a huge loudspeaker mounted on the roof, parked outside the WNEW building, and started yelling shit about how much WNEW sucked. It was all audible during this Marty asshole's segment. The Marty guy went off on an angry rant re: Stern, and the next day Marty was gone. Those years when Stern was still sort of local but on the rise were really a lot of fun.
Funny thing with Spike Lee, despite the fact that he's a shitlib an anti-White there is a real reactionary streak to him. Case in point, the Jewess in Bamboozled and the Flatbush Brothers in 'Mo Better Blues. I remember reading this story about a teenage fan of Howard who called into some Black tv station and Daryl Strawberry was on. This kid pretends to be Spike Lee, and starts a barrage of "Baba Booeys" and "wassups" over and over again.

Howard really did get vicious with local djs/stations.

EraGodless

He didn't graduate from Roosevelt.

My Roosevelt story is- I played basketball in middle school and we were a lily white school (Syosset, LI) and we were playing Roosevelt. We are doing our layup line and the Roosevelt team arrived and they were fucking huge. We couldn't believe these dudes were 8th graders. We were like, "fawk!" Our home crowd was also like WTF? Their coaches followed behind the team and looked at us, and were like- "we can't be playing these little faggots." They were right. It was actually the Roosevelt varsity team and they were at the wrong gym. Our high school gym was a few hundred feet away.

After that, the Roosevelt 8th grade team cane in. They were legit all black. However, they fucking sucked. Zero fundamentals and we whooped their asses. Football was another story entirely.

Funny thing with Spike Lee, despite the fact that he's a shitlib an anti-White there is a real reactionary streak to him. Case in point, the Jewess in Bamboozled and the Flatbush Brothers in 'Mo Better Blues. I remember reading this story about a teenage fan of Howard who called into some Black tv station and Daryl Strawberry was on. This kid pretends to be Spike Lee, and starts a barrage of "Baba Booeys" and "wassups" over and over again.

Howard really did get vicious with local djs/stations.
Wish I could hear that Spike call again, as it was a long, long time ago. But I definitely remember Spike saying "...and YOU, Robin"...and Robin just blowing up at him. This was well before he was national, probably just NY and Philly at that time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s funny how he still believes he’s this huge deal yet I don’t think anybody under 25 cares what he has to say or his “interviews” that he does with the same 10 (well, I guess 9 after Alec Baldwin shot that crew member) guests. He’s become everything he said he hated and I can’t see anyone even going out of their way to listen to him now. He’s an old man who obviously wears a wig, is very rich but miserable 24/7, married a “trophy” (she was never THAT hot, howie) but is obviously bisexual / gay, and should have retired years ago. When I was growing up he was huge but like I said I don’t think anyone under 25 (or maybe even 30) at this point gives a shit about Stern. I can’t see how anyone can listen to his show in 2022, let alone pay for it.

DMAN

howard was always a slimy jew and his show was always unlistenable because of robin

Fuck that, Robin was perfect for him. She was such a molested little asshole who had no problem piling on other people with mean-spirited shit.

She could be annoying, but I never understood calling her a hole. Sometimes she was more brutal than any of the men. And she was always the first to call Howard out for lying or saying something stupid.

CowManager

Fuck that, Robin was perfect for him. She was such a molested little asshole who had no problem piling on other people with mean-spirited shit.

She could be annoying, but I never understood calling her a hole. Sometimes she was more brutal than any of the men. And she was always the first to call Howard out for lying or saying something stupid.
i disagree. but here is my favorite clip from that show:

"is that a nigger talkin?"

DMAN

i disagree. but here is my favorite clip from that show:

"is that a nigger talkin?"

Pretty much any Gilbert appearance is high art.

Ironically the older ones are slower paced, the best ones are late 90s up until his last appearance.

Artie: "Gilbert always plays a homophobic parrot."
Gilbert: "HEY ALADDIN, WATCH OUT FOR THAT FAGGOT!!!!!"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not true. He knows he slipped, why do you think he did the whole ted talk lecture to his staff?

Do you expect him to promote himself as "guy nobody knows anymore?"
I believe he still claims podcasts are shit and nobody listens to them. For years he said this and how they were a fad and how hes bigger since he’s on Sirius XM pay service. He knows he’s an old fart but acts like he’s still this top guy when nobody really cares about him. His “interviews” barely ever make any news because he keeps interviewing the same people over and over. The only time I ever hear him causing a stir is when boomers on Facebook get angry over what Fox News reported him saying about vaccines, Trump, or something related.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I've never listened to Stern but how did they handle the name change from Gary the Retard to Gary the Conqueror? Did they say that's what they were going to call him from now on or did they just start doing it?
I think they just started doing it, Gary wasn’t on much at that time to begin with and they only used Wendy so they can do the old bit of her saying “yes” to everything.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Howard getting his "tapes" back was the beginning of the end. No need to create any new content when you can just censor the old shit and hand it back to the fans.
You listen to his last year on FM and first year on Sirius and he seemed to finally be creative again and was excited for the freedom he had been crying about not having for years. Then about 2-3 years in he got lazy, then Artie left, then he even got upset about the staff doing stand up gigs / appearances outside of the show or even going on the wrap up show which was always a great source of material, especially when staff would do embarrassing public appearances. Now he’s got tons of money, big staff, Sirius XM let’s him do his thing and he’s pumping out lazy radio. One of the best aspects of the show were the crew guys (Gary, JD, Sal & Richard, KC, Scott the engineer, Jackie, Stuttering John etc) and the material they brought being goofed on (especially Jackie) but now the big scary stern won’t allow that or even real callers to get through. Half the callers I think are back office staff because every “call” is kissing his ass or setting up an obvious bit.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I believe he still claims podcasts are shit and nobody listens to them. For years he said this and how they were a fad and how hes bigger since he’s on Sirius XM pay service. He knows he’s an old fart but acts like he’s still this top guy when nobody really cares about him. His “interviews” barely ever make any news because he keeps interviewing the same people over and over. The only time I ever hear him causing a stir is when boomers on Facebook get angry over what Fox News reported him saying about vaccines, Trump, or something related.
Reading this thread is so nostalgic. Stern was very influential. Other radio markets would steal his bits and he would call them out.

I saw Stern's WWOR show and even got some radio tapes as a teenager, but when he finally hit my market was right around the time he attacked a local host in like Kansas City or something. A week of "Tom Bernard is a fraud!" and he'd just eviscerate these guys.

But Stern got lost.

Ari Shaffir made an offhand comment on Rogan or something and it got back to Howard. This was in 2015 or so. He attacked Ari Shaffir a bit basically saying that Shaffir was a nobody. Whether or not that's true, Shaffir posted a response on Youtube that showed him standing in front a billboard in Hollywood that was promoting his Comedy Central show. I thought Ari won the battle because it showed that Stern was out of touch.

Ari made the video private, but you can see a still of it here:

Anyhow, compared to how he would tear up Kathie Lee and Rosie O'Donnell, Howard definitely declined precipitously.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig

Any time Robin would get the boots put to her for being fucking nuts would be great radio. She also cut Eric the midget off when he was going on some gay tangent correcting her about American idol by saying "who the fuck even cares" and it legitimately made me loff out loud