• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s YOUR most listened to Opie and Anthony clip?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Mostly run through the Patrice Weston playlist every couple years then Louis. Show I’ve mostly thrown on randomly is the ep “Lizard “ came from. The whole thing is great

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Didn’t he admit that they had to stay together until the movie finished its run? Maybe he just joked about that on air. I still think it was odd that Allison called in and said she believed him on that. Not sure why he brought it up unless he was actually trying to convince her of that.
Ivan Reitman knew that Howard was separated because it was obvious when Howard would sleep in his apartment every night instead of going home. So he confronted Howard and told him "Your movie centers on your marriage.....you can't get divorced until the movie is out". So Howard and his wife had to pretend that they were still together and not separated and close to being divorced.

Howard met Beth sometime during his separation based on the timeline Stern fans have put together. Howard's divorce announcement was likely delayed for business reasons or something to do with his daughters. My vagina!!!

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Any time His Highness was on the show.

images.jpeg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout

Some of Nana's finest work

The show the day he died was probably one of the best ones they ever did. Seinfeld's mechanic bashing the Tunisian backalley knife-fighter and phoney Norton sucking up to Michio Kaku, the Heston thing, a bit of Scorch and Louie Beans, and ending with all of them mercilessly pounding Bawby for snubbing the boys in his thankyous. Just classic laughs all the way through, quality show.