• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s YOUR most listened to Opie and Anthony clip?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
The jocktober or old show bashing where they are doing an appearance at the Peter Pan bus terminal and not in a ironic way. Those two losers excitedly hyping up their shitty radio gig makes me laugh

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
"I invented having an expression on my face while getting my photo taken"
I've been Team Opester since around 2015, so lose the attitude pal. I'm just saying these two photos have an oddly similar facial expression I didn't notice--somehow--until now

howard stern private parts.jpg

opie_anthony_suspension_fbny.jpg

I don't think Opie even knew or fawkin' cared what Howard was up to during that point, anywho, so it probably wasn't copying. He never really cared about what Howard was doing SNIFFFFFF

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
I've been Team Opester since around 2015, so lose the attitude pal. I'm just saying these two photos have an oddly similar facial expression I didn't notice--somehow--until now

View attachment 171871

View attachment 171872

I don't think Opie even knew or fawkin' cared what Howard was up to during that point, anywho, so it probably wasn't copying. He never really cared about what Howard was doing SNIFFFFFF
And Ant looks like he's gonna try to sell you a bootleg Aiwa stereo.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I’ve never seen Private Parts but I love Beer League.
Private Parts is ten times funnier because of the divorce and knowing how much of it was just bullshit. And the allegations that he was actually separated and banged one of the actresses or more on the set. Like the whole condoms that Ralph was getting Howard incident.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Private Parts is ten times funnier because of the divorce and knowing how much of it was just bullshit. And the allegations that he was actually separated and banged one of the actresses or more on the set. Like the whole condoms that Ralph was getting Howard incident.
Didn’t he admit that they had to stay together until the movie finished its run? Maybe he just joked about that on air. I still think it was odd that Allison called in and said she believed him on that. Not sure why he brought it up unless he was actually trying to convince her of that.