• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whats your most hated type of comedy?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Anything about growing up Italian, or any ethnicity. My mom used to cook food and beat me. Crowd goes wild.
IMG_4261.jpeg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Shit like this:

8ya2lnos6w651.jpg

Stuff like cocaine bear. Le epic random absurd shit that fits within this contrived set of rules that faggots imposed on comedy in 2014 and demanded everyone follow suit. Muh depression and anxiety made adulting tough today so I abortioned an entire pizza on grubhub cuz I'm in my 30s yall!

It's all safe, it's safe because there's no risk to it which is a cancer to any art form but especially one in which you're supposed to push boundaries and challenge people's perceptions of what can and can't be funny by presenting awful things in a funny way.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
the movie Funny People
There was one joke that made me laugh and it was the one about hand lotion.

I masturbate so much with hand cream, I forget people use it for shit other than masturbating. Literally, when I'm in public and I see someone pull out hand cream, I'm like "This guy's about to jerk off!"

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Think of every shitty spoof movie not done by the Wayans bros in the last 20 years, and they’re probably behind it. They haven’t done anything since 2015, but they deserve death just for Meet the Spartans
I will however contend that "Meet The Spartans" is a funny fucking name for a parody movie.