• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whats your most hated type of comedy?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Obviously the new trend nanette started where it’s basically a one man show that’s more a trauma dump than it is a comedy special. Stand up is pretty outdated at this point anyway but it’s still pretty depressing that the most popular comedy specials of the last few years don’t even do the bare minimum of having jokes throughout them.
Mike Vecchione just released one on YouTube that’s definitely the best one I’ve seen in so long. Imagine a stand up special that’s nothing but jokes.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Mike Vecchione just released one on YouTube that’s definitely the best one I’ve seen in so long. Imagine a stand up special that’s nothing but jokes.
I remember way back when the big jay roast came out his set was by far my favorite and I had never heard of him before. He’s hilarious. I never got around to listening to his podcast but I’m sure it’s good too. I’ll definitely check out his special

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I remember way back when the big jay roast came out his set was by far my favorite and I had never heard of him before. He’s hilarious. I never got around to listening to his podcast but I’m sure it’s good too. I’ll definitely check out his special
His podcast is funny but sometimes the majority of it is interviewing people who I don’t care about. The premise is he’s a private investigator getting to the bottom of things. Talks down to the audience and calls them “low income whites.” The recent one with Dave Landau was really fucking funny.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
Anything that involves an acoustic guitar.
ustv-garfunkel-oates-still.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
That one midget Brad Williams is the worst about this. Every joke is about being a midget or how much sex he gets. Sure you do, pal
I’m assuming Twitchels isn’t relevant anymore but same goes for him. I do like Williams’s joke that says, “most women think I’m gross but others say, bucket list.” You just can’t make it your whole act. Can’t really speak to the rest of his act but that’s a pretty funny joke. The whole Carlos Mencia lights off thing is pretty funny if you take it as a bit.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Obviously the new trend nanette started where it’s basically a one man show that’s more a trauma dump than it is a comedy special. Stand up is pretty outdated at this point anyway but it’s still pretty depressing that the most popular comedy specials of the last few years don’t even do the bare minimum of having jokes throughout them.
Cuz you can't have societial commentary in the (((current year))) 🤮🤡 child