• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whats your most hated type of comedy?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Rogan-derivative / Rogan-adjacent comedy.

I have had his podcast come on a few times and it can be listenable. Then I stumbled across one of his sets and I was dumbfounded. Not one funny thing.

He has the same obnoxious yelling delivery as Mencia. No wonder he hated him.

That one midget Brad Williams is the worst about this. Every joke is about being a midget or how much sex he gets. Sure you do, pal

It's Mini Mencia. He was actually discovered by Mencia.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Probably said already, but a woman doing comedy.
BonnieMacfarlane_Beard_Strip_11_11_12-300x225.jpg

Haha, nothing but us dudes here though, right?

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Improv for sure. It seems to be filled with spergy theatre kids who think blurting out “random” things is funny.

There is a reason people write shit down and plan it out, because making it up is generally shit.

My ex-GF once dragged me to her Second City improv class and I wore a tie-dye shirt and did a Jesse Ventura voice the whole time. So I was pretending I was Jesse and then playing the role asked of me. Jesse as accountant, Jesse as doctor, whatever. Everybody was annoyed with me.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I like to compare women's comedy to children's programming. It keeps our brain-dead lessers amused, with the loud noises and flashing colors.

Movies/content created by an "all-black staff" are comparatively more like high school level productions. You can watch these genres and say to yourself "I kinda get what they were going for," but you'll be overwhelmed with criticism, and taken out of the experience every few seconds by their failure to fulfill their role/s.

Without using the race or gender angle, probably the most unfunny shit on planet earth is the mass-produced U.S. liberal democrat SARCASTIC bullshit shows. Where you have some snarky faggot geek at a desk, with a stupid graphic next to their face, as they string together sentences written by college women and fat black chicks. Typically consisting of post-2020 pop culture references that the lowest denominator will understand. Jon Stewart was one of the first to hit it big with this faggot formula.