What's your favorite podcast

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
β€Ž
β€Ž
@johnnynoname is going to have a heart attack, he hates it when threads spiral out of control with wraaaassling talk.
you got the meme wrong......I just think its hilarious whenever someone starts a thread about something specfic, and then it turns into a "I sure remember when wrestling was good" thread, and people just post random wrestling shit that had nothing to do with the thread

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
β€Ž
Hes a complete libtard and fucking annoying sometimes but i love the subjects he covers. Dan Cummins Timesuck

I also like true crime podcasts so True Crime Garage or True Crime All The Time

God i sound like a reallll faggotty woman after rereading this post.
You forgetting your old pal Jesse pissass??

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Flair looks like he’s about to cry, nigger got destroyed HAHAHAHA!
Steiner said after either this shoot or the other one, he got to the back and Flair had tears in his eyes. lol what a bitch. Bruno Sammartino said he saw Flair in public after he had said some shit, and he ran away from him.

G

Steiner said after either this shoot or the other one, he got to the back and Flair had tears in his eyes. lol what a bitch. Bruno Sammartino said he saw Flair in public after he had said some shit, and he ran away from him.

Flair is an emotional guy, he cries at the drop of a hat. I bet he also cried when Hawk raped him, lol.

[MEDIA=youtube]ng6kpHpcfdY:66[/MEDIA]

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
β€Ž
β€Ž
we had this conversation before mang i said i hate that he only posts 5 minutes free clips now and he replied back that "is 15 years of free content not enough and fuck off"

lol I love that guy so hard. I'm still only on the $5 a month but after my stonks come in I'm moving it to $500. Btw I believe they're doing longer ones on youtube now if that's what you're talking about.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
β€Ž
β€Ž
β€Ž
You forgetting your old pal Jesse pissass??
He hasnt made anything worth watching lately. Last stuff i think i rly paid attention to was when the Santa cruz joker got beat up, which i found hilarious. Im not a jessie simp or anything. I get why people hate him and cant stand him. I gotta turn it off sometimes too. But i also never denied that i watched it. Idk why this is such a gotcha for you. I just want to be friends man. Maybe play with your bollocks a little.

Edit: theres alotts hours to fill ina 12 hr work shift. Im semi ashamed to admit i paid for Redbar last month. But i dont keep constant subscriptions w these podcasts. Redbars new shit isnt worth paying for so I canceled that too.

Last edited:

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
β€Ž
He hasnt made anything worth watching lately. Last stuff i think i rly paid attention to was when the Santa cruz joker got beat up, which i found hilarious. Im not a jessie simp or anything. I get why people hate him and cant stand him. I gotta turn it off sometimes too. But i also never denied that i watched it. Idk why this is such a gotcha for you. I just want to be friends man. Maybe play with your bollocks a little.

Edit: theres alotts hours to fill ina 12 hr work shift. Im semi ashamed to admit i paid for Redbar last month. But i dont keep constant subscriptions w these podcasts. Redbars new shit isnt worth paying for so I canceled that too.
Not trying to be a dick man sorry. I just find it funny Jesse hasn't been doing his show lately and the shit he put out is just him and a bunch of his fans trolling some random retards on zoom. It's like this forum but in audio format

Anyway if you want to listen to redbar it's all free since he fucked up his site, even kiwifarms figure out how to steal scarclub at this point