What's your favorite podcast

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Let's pretend I'm not a jewlatto mutant with a house full of unopened WWE funkopops. What in the Bastion Booger are you referring to?

Sorry for the delay, show and all.

A moment in time where a collection of nonces cried over a meaningless belt, as the head nonce who calls burritos "steak wraps" took the advice of a southern fried gimmick-liver and "screwed" a Canadian hero over so that a coke-snorting Twink that lost his smile could keep the belt until ANOTHER southern fried fella with a penchant for drinking on the job could win the belt with the help of a lisping accused rapist on a show where Pete Rose was tombstone piledriven.

That about sum it up?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Larry Ridgeway imgo is the funniest on the whole network.

NJP is soliciting paycucks. Pretty faggoty. $500/month for Mike Jewnog to rip off Tranthony ripping off Dice Gay?

These are not serious people and are low-stock grifters. Jewnog, Guitar Beavis, and Racist Medic. Jewnog just learned to drive, guessing none of the three have a degree. Its Opie and two dopies that say nigger.

View attachment 60455
I wouldn't give these scheisters a dime; i only listen to the free episodes when I'm trying to fall asleep. Maybe I'll give Hate House another chance, tho.

G

The all-around best "conspiracy"/analysis show in my opinion is Our Interesting Times with Tim Kelly. Has a huge archive of interviews with some really good guests on a wide variety of topics.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://rss.podomatic.net/rss/tkelly6785757.podomatic.com/archive/rss2.xml[/URL]

HoaxBusters was an interesting show that talked a lot about the idea of "culture creation," staged events, manufactured political movements, social engineering, etc. They list the topics covered in the description, although I'd mostly stick with the Afternoon Commute or the Secret History of Punk Rock episodes. I know they went in on Rollins in one episode.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://app.talkshoe.com/show/hoax-busters-conspiracy-or-just-theory[/URL]

William Ramsey Investigates has a lot of interesting interviews and shows about similar topics, in addition to serial killers, the occult, general conspiracy stuff. He's got a lot more podcasts on streaming apps but his Google SEO makes it hard to find direct links to the shows.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.youtube.com/c/WilliamRamseyInvestigatesv2/videos[/URL]

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Sorry for the delay, show and all.

A moment in time where a collection of nonces cried over a meaningless belt, as the head nonce who calls burritos "steak wraps" took the advice of a southern fried gimmick-liver and "screwed" a Canadian hero over so that a coke-snorting Twink that lost his smile could keep the belt until ANOTHER southern fried fella with a penchant for drinking on the job could win the belt with the help of a lisping accused rapist on a show where Pete Rose was tombstone piledriven.

That about sum it up?
Ray you took me from lost to way lost.

G

The only ones I listen to consistently are Legion of Skanks, Tim Dillon, Matt and Shane, and Nick Mullen. I say Nick Mullen instead of just saying Cumtown or the new jew show because Stav and the Jew are horrific listening but Nick is legitimately one of the funniest people on the planet imo so I put up with them but can’t say I’m actually a fan of them.

Edit: oh and I’ll listen to Hardcore History right away whenever new ones come out. Love those, but they don’t come out often enough to really count it.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I'm so happy that Bret ripped that faggot's hair out. I'm also happy that Corny kept that hairball in a plastic bag for years.

I love Bret Hart but they were both being egotistical diva's. I'm glad he sucker punched Vince though, should have done the same with Shawn. Bret screwed his own career he was just too stubborn and proud to compromise, but you've gotta respect him for having principles.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I love Bret Hart but they were both being egotistical diva's. I'm glad he sucker punched Vince though, should have done the same with Shawn.
He didn't punch him because Shawn swore he had nothing to do with it, and started crying after Bret btfo'd Vince.

In hindsight, Bret should have agreed to just do the job, and then he could've no sold it and shot on Shawn in the ring. Imagine maiming the faggot world champion on your way out, woulda been dimes.

G

He didn't punch him because Shawn swore he had nothing to do with it, and started crying after Bret btfo'd Vince.

In hindsight, Bret should have agreed to just do the job, and then he could've no sold it and shot on Shawn in the ring. Imagine maiming the faggot world champion on your way out, woulda been dimes.

Yes you're right, it's easy to talk in hindsight. Kayfabe was already dead at this point but this was the nail in the coffin. Without the screwjob i doubt we would've gotten the Attitude Era, not in the same form at least with the Mr. Mcmahon character. But i would've loved it if Bret was still here during that time. I'm rambling.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Yes you're right, it's easy to talk in hindsight. Kayfabe was already dead at this point but this was the nail in the coffin. Without the screwjob i doubt we would've gotten the Attitude Era, not in the same form at least with the Mr. Mcmahon character. But i would've loved it if Bret was still here during that time. I'm rambling.
Some people say Shawn's the GOAT but almost everything he touches turns to shit unless he's determined to be cooperative (matches with Mankind and Taker were brilliant, for example)

- ruined Vader's run
- DX was more over with X-Pac than with Shawn
- shit ratings/buyrates in 1996
- shitty babyface until his 2002 return
- signs a shitty $750k/year deal for five years in 1996 because they were giving him the belt, which means he's a fucking mark after all

1998 would've been way better with the Hart Foundation vs. DX and Austin vs. Bret. A lot of that Austin/Taker/Kane was retarded.

G

Some people say Shawn's the GOAT but almost everything he touches turns to shit unless he's determined to be cooperative (matches with Mankind and Taker were brilliant, for example)

- ruined Vader's run
- DX was more over with X-Pac than with Shawn
- shit ratings/buyrates in 1996
- shitty babyface until his 2002 return
- signs a shitty $750k/year deal for five years in 1996 because they were giving him the belt, which means he's a fucking mark after all

1998 would've been way better with the Hart Foundation vs. DX and Austin vs. Bret. A lot of that Austin/Taker/Kane was retarded.

Maybe he is one of the GOAT's in the ring, but Michaels never drew a diiiime! At least not before his first retirement. If Bret had stayed at WWF maybe Owen would still be alive cause there would've been no reason to return to his Blue Blazer character. It's all speculation but it's fun to think what could've been.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Maybe he is one of the GOAT's in the ring, but Michaels never drew a diiiime! At least not before his first retirement. If Bret had stayed at WWF maybe Owen would still be alive cause there would've been no reason to return to his Blue Blazer character. It's all speculation but it's fun to think what could've been.

Another reason to hate Russo, he pushed a Jarrett vs Owen love triangle with Debra that Owen refused. The Blazer gimmick was forced in him as punishment.

Roddy Piper called him out live on TNA once. I will love Roddy for that. And being Da Maniac.

G

Another reason to hate Russo, he pushed a Jarrett vs Owen love triangle with Debra that Owen refused. The Blazer gimmick was forced in him as punishm
Roddy Piper called him out live on TNA once. I will love Roddy for that. And being Da Maniac

Roddy was a real ass dude but I hate people (looking at you Corny) saying Russo killed Owen. Incompetence killed Owen, was Russo part of that incompetence, sure, but it isn't fair to hold him sole responsible.