What's your favorite podcast

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Shit- since I'm in podcast rant mode- I wish Sean Oliver would do a solo podcast...I don't hate his podcast with Nash but even though they want to be the wrestling podcast that doesn't talk about wrestling, all they're doing is talking about all the shit that's been done to fucking death....it's like they'll eventually do a "Montreal" show....yech

I have to disagree with you about the Nash/Oliver podcast, and not just because Kevin is a Detroit lad like my American fan.

Nash is the antithesis of Cornette in that he never took the industry that seriously - and while I credit Jim for his stance, as logically it makes the most sense for viewers, I tend to align with Kevin for his view as someone who had to give his body for the industry. He played the game until he got the guaranteed pay for lesser dates, and just kept padding his savings with his Favored Nations status. I can't fault him for that at all, I never have. Plus I find him to be very amusing, I would buy him pints all night just to listen to his stories. Especially about Scott.

That said, the two of them have just started, but I think they're getting better. When I want crazy, I'm listening to Corny. When I want something lighter, I tend to like Nash.

@ToxicCisWhiteMaleTorque , ever thought of audiobooks/audio-dramas? I finally took the plunge on Big Finish's Doctor Who stories, they tend to be really well done. I'm partial to Paul McGann's Eighth Doctor serials (no surprise), but Eccleston has come on strong.

But if you want a podcast, there's this drunken black fellow in New York that reads crime statistics against his own people, ever heard of him?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I like recap shows so anything from bald move
Hardcore history
Last podcast on the left
High society radio
WATP
the creep off
90 day fiance cray cray (although I've stopped listening because this season was so bad and these 2 became super woke)
Parc ferme podcast
Shift F1 podcast
I still like Legion of skanks but I stopped listening

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I've been really liking Stuff Island with Chris OConnor and Tommy Pope lately. Pope just has a regular guy drunk uncle quality to him that I like and OConnor reminds me of patrick Bateman. I thought they were just shane gillis friends but they're actually really funny.
Yeah I’ll pop it on every once in awhile. I thought it wouldn’t be very good but if they have a decent guest it ends up being pretty funny.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I have to disagree with you about the Nash/Oliver podcast, and not just because Kevin is a Detroit lad like my American fan.

Nash is the antithesis of Cornette in that he never took the industry that seriously - and while I credit Jim for his stance, as logically it makes the most sense for viewers, I tend to align with Kevin for his view as someone who had to give his body for the industry. He played the game until he got the guaranteed pay for lesser dates, and just kept padding his savings with his Favored Nations status. I can't fault him for that at all, I never have. Plus I find him to be very amusing, I would buy him pints all night just to listen to his stories. Especially about Scott.

That said, the two of them have just started, but I think they're getting better. When I want crazy, I'm listening to Corny. When I want something lighter, I tend to like Nash.
First of all, all of your points are well taken
Two things:
- why (FUCKING WHY) do people not know that Cornette is, sometimes, "working a gimmick" when he does that "I'M A FLAMING LEFTY, AND I HATE MODERN WRESTLING" thing?
Now- I'm not saying that's you....You seem like you know that he's doing a persona when he rants
It's like- people are really that stupid?
oh, wait a second- I just remembered that we're talking about fucking wrestling fans. Wrestling fans are LITERAL mouthbreathers
- Secondly, MARK MY WORDS.....there will be a "Montreal" episode

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
First of all, all of your points are well taken
Two things:
- why (FUCKING WHY) do people not know that Cornette is, sometimes, "working a gimmick" when he does that "I'M A FLAMING LEFTY, AND I HATE MODERN WRESTLING" thing?
Now- I'm not saying that's you....You seem like you know that he's doing a persona when he rants
It's like- people are really that stupid?
oh, wait a second- I just remembered that we're talking about fucking wrestling fans. Wrestling fans are LITERAL mouthbreathers
- Secondly, MARK MY WORDS.....there will be a "Montreal" episode

If Cornette isn't acting, then he's certifiable and should be locked up. That and he'll be dead in two years without medication, because his heart will give out. He's a performance artist, one of the very best, and the last man to hang on to kayfabe - short of MJF, who I seriously think is going to get legit attacked one day for living the gimmick too much.

I grew up around European wrestling, which was unique compared to the American and Japanese styles. The glitz of the American side was always interesting, especially the promos, and that's why I took to Corny and Nash, the opposite ends of the spectrum. Cornette became his gimmick and still lives it - while once Nash became himself, that's all he's ever been. And both work for me.

Of course Nash will do a Montreal episode, and I want to hear it. Now that we know it was Cornette's suggestion, and Nash is friendly with Shawn, Bret AND Russo, I want that alternate perspective.

It'll be more honest that that fucking Bruce Prichard, anyway.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
If Cornette isn't acting, then he's certifiable and should be locked up. That and he'll be dead in two years without medication, because his heart will give out. He's a performance artist, one of the very best, and the last man to hang on to kayfabe - short of MJF, who I seriously think is going to get legit attacked one day for living the gimmick too much.

I grew up around European wrestling, which was unique compared to the American and Japanese styles. The glitz of the American side was always interesting, especially the promos, and that's why I took to Corny and Nash, the opposite ends of the spectrum. Cornette became his gimmick and still lives it - while once Nash became himself, that's all he's ever been. And both work for me.

Of course Nash will do a Montreal episode, and I want to hear it. Now that we know it was Cornette's suggestion, and Nash is friendly with Shawn, Bret AND Russo, I want that alternate perspective.

It'll be more honest that that fucking Bruce Prichard, anyway.
What Montreal faggotry are you talking about, Ray?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Hes a complete libtard and fucking annoying sometimes but i love the subjects he covers. Dan Cummins Timesuck

I also like true crime podcasts so True Crime Garage or True Crime All The Time

God i sound like a reallll faggotty woman after rereading this post.

There's a podcast I listen to which is basically Briddish people playing silly games. Improv songs, puns, parlour games. I won't link it because I'll get trashed, but it's just nice. Why can't podcasts of all things be nice?