What's up with cumtown org?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
i like that he kept escalating how gud a life hes having, making 6 millions per year, have a "comical" huge peepee that his super hot totally real girlfriend from canadan forbidden him to post, owns serval top of the line Tesla Falcon 9 plus a fleet of Lambos, is a leet programmer but havent improve/modify the site in years and still use the same code made by a tranny. funny that a few online retards can mentally devastated him to the point of chimping out, threatening to shut it down and making essay posts that have literally zero point daily

Diaper Shit Stinker

There's crap in my diaper
For anyone saying discord is for faggots, all discord does is lets you chat with people. Any time you've gone on there you've gotten a closer connection with whoever you were chatting with online. So if you get the feeling that discord is "for faggots", its probably because you unconciously realised you and the people you talk to are faggots.

Renaus

For anyone saying discord is for faggots, all discord does is lets you chat with people. Any time you've gone on there you've gotten a closer connection with whoever you were chatting with online. So if you get the feeling that discord is "for faggots", its probably because you unconciously realised you and the people you talk to are faggots.
The last time that I checked, Discord was very hard into nuking any no-no content. I lost at least 3 accounts because the server that I was in ended up being nuked for edgy content. The software itself is not bad. The people behind it are major faggots, though. If you are not a tranny pedophile trying to groom kids, you have to police yourself hard while using it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
This might actually be the real Marfan.

Why on Reddit? Well just get kicked off again

There's plenty of subs on Reddit that break the rules all day and all night long. The "trick" is that:

1) they're private, so they fly under the radar
2) most importantly, don't do anything stupid on them that will trigger the bots. There's code that looks for naughty words on public and private forums and if you trip it up you'll incur the wrath of the admins

I had a private sub on Reddit for somthing like four years and never received a single email from the mods or the admins

It was eventually nuked because I "doxxed" some Antifa queer by linking their YouTube page

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
There's plenty of subs on Reddit that break the rules all day and all night long. The "trick" is that:

1) they're private, so they fly under the radar
2) most importantly, don't do anything stupid on them that will trigger the bots. There's code that looks for naughty words on public and private forums and if you trip it up you'll incur the wrath of the admins

I had a private sub on Reddit for somthing like four years and never received a single email from the mods or the admins

It was eventually nuked because I "doxxed" some Antifa queer by linking their YouTube page
If it's private, then send me an invite before I fucking rape you.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Lmao @ "I only keep you fellas around to abuse you" meanwhile he was a punching bag for his own users. Literally a running joke.

He lost every single argument he ever got into. Truly a delusional insect person.