What's up with cumtown org?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Because it was all about him. He used it as an emotional diary
He also said that he was addicted to anger, implying the org made his anger issues worse.

Again: IGNORE THE BOARD. JUST HOST IT.

Also if anything; for me, the board was actually helpful for my anger. I bitched about a whole bunch of stuff before a date last night, and when I met up with her, I had a big weight off of my mind, enough to where I was laid back for the date. And it worked because at the end of it, she blew me in my car with tint-less windows.

Someone just has to start another board, make it better, leave it up and running and let it breathe. I wish I knew anything about domain hosting/wed building, otherwise I'd just fucking do it myself.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

What is it with fucking admins being such faggots. Obviously this place is the exception.
It's so easy: If you truly understand this community, then you start the site and walk away. Once in awhile, you do some maintenance, and if things get to a point where people are genuinely trying to break the law, then you step in and throw out bans. Maybe some problem users have to be banned anyway (if they're not breaking the law but fucking with the users too much), but that's it. You can literally go live your life while everyone fucks around.

It's so easy: If you truly understand this community, then you start the site and walk away. Once in awhile, you do some maintenance, and if things get to a point where people are genuinely trying to break the law, then you step in and throw out bans. Maybe some problem users have to be banned anyway (if they're not breaking the law but fucking with the users too much), but that's it. You can literally go live your life while everyone fucks around.

As someone who's founded an online forum, I can assure you, people will do things on your forum that might get you placed in prison.

That's why The Org had a rule against doxxing and CP.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

As someone who's founded an online forum, I can assure you, people will do things on your forum that might get you placed in prison.

That's why The Org had a rule against doxxing and CP.
That's why I included the stuff about breaking the law.

Jack: Just start the new site. You got the support.