What's the thing that Pat did that disgusted you the most?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
So much that was already mentioned. Of course the use of his daughter to either win arguments or feign outrage. His complete double standard policy on everything making his standard position literally that everyone liberal is virtuous and beyond criticism while everyone conservative is evil and completely unsympathetic no matter what the situation is.

Perhaps worst of all, he has sex with Niki.

G

I know it's already been mentioned, but telling people to beat women for wearing Trump hats. One of my first interactions with him was on Reddit telling him to chill with that shit, that a lot of people could get killed that way. If some guy just clocked my mid-60s mom in the face it would end very poorly. He responded saying my sister and mom are shit, and if I don't beat them myself, then someone else would have to do the job for me and the consequences would be my fault.

There was also someone else on Reddit who challenged him on this and Pat only doubled down. The guy responded saying "If you lay one finger on any of my daughters I will gun you down in broad daylight", and Pat responded saying "I'd like to see you try, child".

More recently just before the 2020 election he tweeted out a picture of a woman with a bloody nose and a Trump hat with the caption "Found out".

I'm pretty sure he's uninvited to any extended family parties since he is a know-it-all about politics and says some genuinely heinous things. This would explain why every Christmas and Thanksgiving he is at home cooking some monstrosity or at the bar, always without Niki present. I know that Niki's brother, sister, and brother-in-law are highly successful judging from Mr. Apostle's Cribs episodes on their houses. So I can't imagine they're too thrilled inviting over this broke wannabe author who thinks he knows everything who can't hold a conversation about anything except his psycho political beliefs.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
The time he declined to give a follower a link to back up his bullshit and instead advised them to ditch their entire family for Thanksgiving.

fda8668885f9c5a108302e0e2207613f.png

"Treat your loved ones like unloved faggots, child!"

Holy shit I'd never seen this before. He is actual human scum. He would gleefully break up a family that he has no connection to for no other reason than their political views opposing his.

Can you imagine what this fucker would be like if he ever actually got into a position of power. It's so ironic that he's constantly referencing Hitler and nazis while being completely blind to how extremist he is himself.

If you ever find yourself feeling sorry for this piece of human shit, just come back to this thread.

He truly deserves endless torment.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
It's actually funny because I am largely a moderate right winger - my biggest sticking point is that, unlike Pat who busily and happily slobs on Big Brother's knob, I mainly desire smaller government, and limited government intervention in our lives (which is why I am anti-vax). So, in Pat's eyes, desiring limited government makes me a Nazi. Weird, that.

I wonder if he's ever considered that, psycho, fascist, extremist views such as his don't make someone reconsider their ideology - if anything, it makes them react by becoming further right wing themselves (there's even a subreddit devoted to this phenomenon, called r/redditmademerightwing or something to that effect). Indeed, take a glimpse at his Twitter feed, or Molly Jong Fast's. They don't come across as writers, looking to promote or discuss their craft. Instead, they come across as Trump-obsessed, left wing cultists. The guy from CNN caught on tape admitting that his network was propaganda even said that the next big scare tactic that they'd begin pushing would be climate change - and just like clockwork, Molly Jong Fast begins tweeting about the climate again.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I wonder if he's ever considered that, psycho, fascist, extremist views such as his don't make someone reconsider their ideology - if anything, it makes them react by becoming further right wing themselves

No. He's a simplistic retard who believes the world is spit into two kinds of people - good and evil. That's it. No gray areas, just Biden voters and nazis.

He's insane. Quite fat too.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Just his entire existence disgusts me. For example, he said he is too intelligent to be a cop. A cop is a needed asset in society. As an ex criminal, I can soundly say that every cop I've ever dealt with was just a man doing a job when it comes down to it. If you give respect you will get it back. Good boy piggy who has never been in real trouble in his life thinks in complete black and white. He is too stupid to understand that he's stupid, and his hypocrisy is infuriating

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s really hard to sum it up to one thing. You can’t explain how awful Pat is to someone unaware of him. Everything about him is despicable - his cunty behavior online, his extreme narcissism, signing away his daughter, his long history of lying to make himself sound like a good person, his insane delusions, and his overall lazy life of tweeting from a couch unemployed while looking down on working people. This website is dedicated to documenting the worst person alive.