What's the thing that Pat did that disgusted you the most?

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
For me it was defending Paul's pics of his niece, and saying something along the lines of "if that really bothers you then maybe you're the one with issues."

Fucking piece of shit. I couldn't imagine one of my brothers having naked/upskirt pics of my daughter, but if one did, I'd probably murder him

Edit: Sorry, for whatever reason I thought that they were pics of his niece. That still doesn't make Pat's defense any less shameful tho, or Paul any better

Last edited:
G

Him advocating for punching women and children wearing MAGA hats. He's been given plenty of chances to correct himself or backtrack and has refused.

His inability to see why it's problematic for an adult man to punch a women or child is pathetic. It's an indefensible stance, just like supporting and defending pedophiles.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
For me it was defending Paul's pics of his niece, and saying something along the lines of "if that really bothers you then maybe you're the one with issues."

Fucking piece of shit. I couldn't imagine one of my brothers having naked/upskirt pics of my daughter, but if one did, I'd probably murder him
Don't think that was a niece, he was friends with the family

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Abandoning his daughter has to be #1. I’d have an ounce of understanding if he showed any attempt at getting her back and Queen Ade was just a monster. He seems to enjoy not having his daughter and not raising it too.
Thats the only thing he's done right in his life. Him being around his daughter would only be an anchor pulling her down.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Thats the only thing he's done right in his life. Him being around his daughter would only be an anchor pulling her down.
I think pat probably wasn’t that bad of a guy before Ade left him. He continually shows how weak and timid he actually is in any voice recording of him we get. He created his “Fatrick” persona after getting emotionally destroyed by Ade and PCJ. He’s living in a fantasy world where he makes a vengeful comeback against the people who stole his daughter. They’ll see what an actual tough guy he is.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Abandoning his daughter has to be #1. I’d have an ounce of understanding if he showed any attempt at getting her back and Queen Ade was just a monster. He seems to enjoy not having his daughter and not raising it too.

The fact that he abandoned her and has never seen her yet he'll still do things like post a 'happy birthday' image "for her" on Instagram or make a Facebook post saying 'Now my daughter can one day dream of being president", or bring up the fact that he's a "father" when he wants to win a Twitter argument makes him the most hateable piece of shit on earth.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
The time he declined to give a follower a link to back up his bullshit and instead advised them to ditch their entire family for Thanksgiving.

fda8668885f9c5a108302e0e2207613f.png

"Treat your loved ones like unloved faggots, child!"