What's the thing that Pat did that disgusted you the most?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
The time he declined to give a follower a link to back up his bullshit and instead advised them to ditch their entire family for Thanksgiving.

fda8668885f9c5a108302e0e2207613f.png

"Treat your loved ones like unloved faggots, child!"
"arguing with them only validates their existence."

The only thing that keeps Patrick from killing people is fear.

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
The time he declined to give a follower a link to back up his bullshit and instead advised them to ditch their entire family for Thanksgiving.

fda8668885f9c5a108302e0e2207613f.png

"Treat your loved ones like unloved faggots, child!"

This one is new to me. He is a disgrace. All this exchange does is reveal what a truly fucking loathsome and repugnant creature he is, scrape away those inches of lard and there resides a nasty, bitter, cruel and frankly quite stupid person, the type of empty worn out husk that would use whatever meagre influence he has to encourage someone to reject their family, all so he can collect a few cheap likes on twitter. The world has to suffer his unending bloated idiocy because he was too gutless to paint the ceiling when the Monster came a-knockin'.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
The moment I really went all in with Patrick was when he was promoting Starship Repo. The host of that podcast he was on (and was a complete cunt to) tweeted him a picture of his book on some childproof table cloth with some friendly comment like "what do I see here?" He just responds "an ugly tablecloth."

If I remember correctly this was directly after he got his Twitter account back so he should have been grateful for any miniscule amount of promotion he got

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
The most disgusting Pat event had to be the shirtless selfies. I didn’t know adult “males” could look like that!! I mean, Hollywood special effects can make a Fat Bastard-type thing look real, but here was fuckin Baby Huey in the (expanding) flesh! Fucking disgusting if you ask me.

If you’re not gonna take care of yourself and be presentable, at least squeeze into one of those too-tight Large pew-pew Spiderman shirts you love so much. Nobody needs to see your baloney tits, Fatass.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
The most disgusting Pat event had to be the shirtless selfies. I didn’t know adult “males” could look like that!! I mean, Hollywood special effects can make a Fat Bastard-type thing look real, but here was fuckin Baby Huey in the (expanding) flesh! Fucking disgusting if you ask me.

If you’re not gonna take care of yourself and be presentable, at least squeeze into one of those too-tight Large pew-pew Spiderman shirts you love so much. Nobody needs to see your baloney tits, Fatass.
Always reminds of this when he does that

Attachments

• 22J.gif
    22J.gif
    230.1 KB · Views: 2
G

The fact that he abandoned her and has never seen her yet he'll still do things like post a 'happy birthday' image "for her" on Instagram or make a Facebook post saying 'Now my daughter can one day dream of being president", or bring up the fact that he's a "father" when he wants to win a Twitter argument makes him the most hateable piece of shit on earth.
Most of the time he brings up having a daughter it's to disprove someone calling him a virgin. She's nothing but a "fuck trophy" to him

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
I guess that he deleted these tweets, as I couldn't find them, but I believe that Twitchy at one time had done a story on this (it preceded his entanglement with the O&A Expanded Universe).

A young girl was about to go to college, and tweeted her concerns that her conservative values might make her a target on campus - basically admitting that she was concerned about being bullied by liberals for her different ideology.

So what does Fatty McFarts do? Does he assure her that not all liberals are horrible people who will punish you for having different opinions? Did he demonstrate to her the human side of liberalism - namely, tolerance and acceptance?

Lol of course not. He insulted her and ridiculed her, basically telling her that anything that happened to her would be her fault, and that maybe this should cause her to question her beliefs, ideally so that she could be a paragon of compassion and tolerance like he is.

That right there demonstrated to me his utter lack of redeeming qualities, as well as illuminating his utter and all consuming loathing of women (especially young attractive ones).

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I already knew he was a piece of shit from countless examples, but do you guys remember when he said something along the lines of, "I am an athiest, but I hope hell exists for those who don't vaccinate themselves."

I've made fake Pat tweets before as goofs, so maybe I'm forgetting, but I swear this was the first time I thought, holy shit I would never think of something so retardedly fat and gay