What's the most embarrassing thing you've eaten for dinner the past year?

Uncle_Floyd

I'm in a situation I can't begin to explain.
Took the eldest kid to Red Lobster for the first time ever tonight. She's been asking to go - no idea why - so we figured tonight was as good as any. I felt ashamed, as an upper-middle class White man, walking in. Why's the entrance gotta be on the side where the busy street runs past? Imagine if people saw me! I tipped vurry well (in cash) as some sort of over-compensation so they didn't think I was a poor: $35 on an $85 bill.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Took the eldest kid to Red Lobster for the first time ever tonight. She's been asking to go - no idea why - so we figured tonight was as good as any. I felt ashamed, as an upper-middle class White man, walking in. Why's the entrance gotta be on the side where the busy street runs past? Imagine if people saw me! I tipped vurry well (in cash) as some sort of over-compensation so they didn't think I was a poor: $35 on an $85 bill.
The only time DiPaolo made laugh was when he called that shit "Red Scorpion"

The Real Dan Mullen

And he got the girl.
Hickory dickory dock
I sucked Flavia’s cock
The clock struck 2 I swallowed her goo
She dropped me off at the next block
Ooooh!!
129553C1-2773-4AE5-AF6D-8A60D5112A7D.gif

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Not in the last year but as a teenager and a college student my diet was borderline repulsive. I would go months without eating a vegetable. You would think even accidentally you would eat one on a burger or maybe pizza but I would always take them off. Kraft Dinner was mandatory 4 or 5 nights a week. The lowest point was 3 nights in a row microwaving meatball sandwiches from 7-11. I'm almost positive one of them was spoiled...didn't even slow me down.

The Torquis de Lard

HEIL THE ALLIANCE / CLOG WORLD ORDER / BBB
The last two days, I have existed on vanilla ice cream
If I have the flu, I'm on nothing but ice cream and instant noodle soup. It has to be stuff that's soft so it doesn't hurt your throat.

However on Monday, I ate an entire litre of chocolate ice cream in one sitting because I felt like it, and that's all I ate.

Unarmed-Dindu

Certified gud boi; getn redy 2 grad u8 GED
If I didn’t have a family I would eat kraft macaroni SpongeBob shapes every night and chase it down with a 6 pack before falling asleep on the couch with a puddle of unwiped cum pooling in my belly button. Can anyone explain why the Kraft shapes are so much better than the regular noodles?

Upton Baby Sinclair

Oh mursey me.
I cracked a molar and I'm in incredible pain-- also have an abscess where it is at, so I look and talk like Marlon Brando in The Godfather-

The last two days, I have existed on vanilla ice cream that was microwaved for 30 seconds or so- also, spoonfuls of creamy peanut butter.
That’s the fawkin worst. Happened to me once and I had to make an emergency dentist appointment but had to deal with the worst pain for 2 days. She prescribed me medication in the meantime and told me to be careful as it’s very strong. Thanks for the Ibuprofen rx you, you dumb bitch.

For my retard dinner, a flour tortilla with ragu pizza sauce, kroger cheese, and hormel pepperonis. I saw some dude camping in a roundabout or storm drain on youtube make it, looked good as hell. It was, but I wasn’t camping, young, or poor.