• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

What's the most embarrassing thing you've eaten for dinner the past year?

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Took the eldest kid to Red Lobster for the first time ever tonight. She's been asking to go - no idea why - so we figured tonight was as good as any. I felt ashamed, as an upper-middle class White man, walking in. Why's the entrance gotta be on the side where the busy street runs past? Imagine if people saw me! I tipped vurry well (in cash) as some sort of over-compensation so they didn't think I was a poor: $35 on an $85 bill.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Took the eldest kid to Red Lobster for the first time ever tonight. She's been asking to go - no idea why - so we figured tonight was as good as any. I felt ashamed, as an upper-middle class White man, walking in. Why's the entrance gotta be on the side where the busy street runs past? Imagine if people saw me! I tipped vurry well (in cash) as some sort of over-compensation so they didn't think I was a poor: $35 on an $85 bill.
The only time DiPaolo made laugh was when he called that shit "Red Scorpion"

The Real Dan Mullen

Hickory dickory dock I sucked Flavia’s cock. Agooo
Hickory dickory dock
I sucked Flavia’s cock
The clock struck 2 I swallowed her goo
She dropped me off at the next block
Ooooh!!
129553C1-2773-4AE5-AF6D-8A60D5112A7D.gif

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Not in the last year but as a teenager and a college student my diet was borderline repulsive. I would go months without eating a vegetable. You would think even accidentally you would eat one on a burger or maybe pizza but I would always take them off. Kraft Dinner was mandatory 4 or 5 nights a week. The lowest point was 3 nights in a row microwaving meatball sandwiches from 7-11. I'm almost positive one of them was spoiled...didn't even slow me down.

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
The last two days, I have existed on vanilla ice cream
If I have the flu, I'm on nothing but ice cream and instant noodle soup. It has to be stuff that's soft so it doesn't hurt your throat.

However on Monday, I ate an entire litre of chocolate ice cream in one sitting because I felt like it, and that's all I ate.

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
If I didn’t have a family I would eat kraft macaroni SpongeBob shapes every night and chase it down with a 6 pack before falling asleep on the couch with a puddle of unwiped cum pooling in my belly button. Can anyone explain why the Kraft shapes are so much better than the regular noodles?

I cracked a molar and I'm in incredible pain-- also have an abscess where it is at, so I look and talk like Marlon Brando in The Godfather-

The last two days, I have existed on vanilla ice cream that was microwaved for 30 seconds or so- also, spoonfuls of creamy peanut butter.
That’s the fawkin worst. Happened to me once and I had to make an emergency dentist appointment but had to deal with the worst pain for 2 days. She prescribed me medication in the meantime and told me to be careful as it’s very strong. Thanks for the Ibuprofen rx you, you dumb bitch.

For my retard dinner, a flour tortilla with ragu pizza sauce, kroger cheese, and hormel pepperonis. I saw some dude camping in a roundabout or storm drain on youtube make it, looked good as hell. It was, but I wasn’t camping, young, or poor.