What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever bought online when you were drunk?

did your team win? I mean I personally wouldn't waste money on that kind of shit but I completely understand those who do.
Nah, they ended up choking in the 4th and lost. But i will say, i very much enjoyed the game and look back on it fondly.

My younger brother happened to be at the same game in the nosebleeds and i switched seats with him for the entire 3rd quarter so he could experience it too. He repaid me the next season by taking me along when he got tickets to his company's box seats.

Overall, one of the few good memories from the late stages of my drinking before i quit.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Nah, they ended up choking in the 4th and lost. But i will say, i very much enjoyed the game and look back on it fondly.

My younger brother happened to be at the same game in the nosebleeds and i switched seats with him for the entire 3rd quarter so he could experience it too. He repaid me the next season by taking me along when he got tickets to his company's box seats.

Overall, one of the few good memories from the late stages of my drinking before i quit.

Booze ftw

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I think I* told the story here before but he faked having a YouTube channel to get the original Yeezy’s. He swapped out a fake pair for a real pair. I’m not entirely sure how he did it but he dubbed over a shoe unboxing channel and then returned the fake ones. PFG dude, one of the funniest dudes I’ve ever known.
He’s also banned from the Apple Store at the mall because he went in and loaded Meat Spin on as many computers as possible.

Toast

I bought this for some reason. Don't really even drink much wine.

Attachments

• 20230723_141524.jpg
    20230723_141524.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 9