What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever bought online when you were drunk?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Two rugs made by the Japanese clothing company Human Made. I could sell both for a healthy profit right now though. But still, I don’t know why the fuck I bought them in the first place. I put them on either side of the bed in my bedroom because I didn’t know what the fuck to do with them when they arrived. They are like doormat sized.

These aren’t mine just pictures as an example

View attachment 138971View attachment 138973
"Human made"? As opposed to all those rugs knitted together by wallabies?

Faggots.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Two rugs made by the Japanese clothing company Human Made. I could sell both for a healthy profit right now though. But still, I don’t know why the fuck I bought them in the first place. I put them on either side of the bed in my bedroom because I didn’t know what the fuck to do with them when they arrived. They are like doormat sized.

These aren’t mine just pictures as an example

View attachment 138971View attachment 138973
Is that like the Japanese version of Supreme?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Kind of. It’s the guy who started a bathing ape/bape, Nigo. He started it after he sold bape.
My one buddy has thousands of dollars worth of Supreme clothes. That always seemed like a waste of money to me but he has this shirt and it’s so funny to me.
IMG_0165.png

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
My one buddy has thousands of dollars worth of Supreme clothes. That always seemed like a waste of money to me but he has this shirt and it’s so funny to me.
Supreme/Bape is responsible for an untold amount of kids living with their parents well into their 20's because they think buying a 500 dollar t-shirt despite making 12 bucks an hour flipping burgers is a good idea.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Supreme/Bape is responsible for an untold amount of kids living with their parents well into their 20's because they think buying a 500 dollar t-shirt despite making 12 bucks an hour flipping burgers is a good idea.
He’s married and owns a house now. Easily the sickest skateboarder when we were in HS. Like switch inward heelflips good. He just loves clothes and shoes.

This little keyring thing that would play catchphrases from 1970s UK tv darts based gameshow bullseye

There is a video online of it so you can see how fucking dumb 18 year old me was. I truly hate young me now yet certain friend groups still think I am that person s I only rarely see them now.

View attachment 138978
Yeah I have a few friends like that still. I used to buy and sell that shit in my early 20s. Made some decent side money. I actually like the t shirt designs usually but I’m not going through the hassle/price of buying and I think id look ridiculous at 30 wearing it. I only kept a handful of things for myself over the years but never the valuable shit that shit I always sold.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I get drunk and buy my wife's friend dildos. She doesn't like me and I sent her the biggest 2 headed black one I could get on Adam and eve.

A purple vibrator for my wife because it was cheaper than the the pink one she wanted.

Gun Oil lube which is primarily aimed at gay guys.

Queen of Spades stick on tattoos for my wife, which thankfully never showed up and I never asked for a refund. She hates blacks and didn't get it

WWAW being a sexual deviant and buying sex related things while drunk.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
I get drunk and buy my wife's friend dildos. She doesn't like me and I sent her the biggest 2 headed black one I could get on Adam and eve.

A purple vibrator for my wife because it was cheaper than the the pink one she wanted.

Gun Oil lube which is primarily aimed at gay guys.

Queen of Spades stick on tattoos for my wife, which thankfully never showed up and I never asked for a refund. She hates blacks and didn't get it

WWAW being a sexual deviant and buying sex related things while drunk.
I appreciate your stories and hope to read more.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah I have a few friends like that still. I used to buy and sell that shit in my early 20s. Made some decent side money. I actually like the t shirt designs usually but I’m not going through the hassle/price of buying and I think id look ridiculous at 30 wearing it. I only kept a handful of things for myself over the years but never the valuable shit that shit I always sold.
I think I* told the story here before but he faked having a YouTube channel to get the original Yeezy’s. He swapped out a fake pair for a real pair. I’m not entirely sure how he did it but he dubbed over a shoe unboxing channel and then returned the fake ones. PFG dude, one of the funniest dudes I’ve ever known.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
This is really niche, and it's not like it's not affordable, but even though I'm pretty well off, I never like overpaying for anything. Especially a fucking trinket.

Mine was the Criterion DVD of This is Spinal Tap, which has been out of print for a long time. I had to both overpay and import it, just because it had completely different bonus features from the MGM releases.

You all can kick my bum on that one, but at least it's a great watch with the band.
What different bonus shit is on there? Is that the one with commentary?