What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever bought online when you were drunk?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
A pair of really stupid, huge, shiny sunglasses. They're like Bret Hart sunglasses. They're ridiculous. I'll never wear them. I tried to give them to my friend's kid and she didn't want them. Kid walks around wearing a captain's hat, I figured they'd work with her weird yacht rock vibe but I guess I'll go fuck myself with my stupid giant sunglasses.
Let's see 'em!

I wasn't drunk, but I bought a fairly realistic severed penis and scrotum from Amazon when I saw the listing among the usual dismembered Halloween props. Item no longer exists on the site and I forget where I put it, but I got a screengrab of the order listing.
1690745758662.png

Say listing again, stupid.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
This is really niche, and it's not like it's not affordable, but even though I'm pretty well off, I never like overpaying for anything. Especially a fucking trinket.

Mine was the Criterion DVD of This is Spinal Tap, which has been out of print for a long time. I had to both overpay and import it, just because it had completely different bonus features from the MGM releases.

You all can kick my bum on that one, but at least it's a great watch with the band.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Let's see 'em!

I wasn't drunk, but I bought a fairly realistic severed penis and scrotum from Amazon when I saw the listing among the usual dismembered Halloween props. Item no longer exists on the site and I forget where I put it, but I got a screengrab of the order listing.
View attachment 138966
I'll never find them again but if you picture Bret Hart's huge pink sunglasses with white plastic frames, that's them. Every time I touch them they feel like they're going to snap in half.

Two rugs made by the Japanese clothing company Human Made. I could sell both for a healthy profit right now though. But still, I don’t know why the fuck I bought them in the first place. I put them on either side of the bed in my bedroom because I didn’t know what the fuck to do with them when they arrived. They are like doormat sized.

These aren’t mine just pictures as an example

B701692C-4F2E-4063-8F8B-FDA2A1923388.jpeg
D7060094-2781-43C0-BC1E-D23CAD1C6DB9.jpeg