What's something embarrassing about yourself?

G

Real answers only please. Screw it we're all anonymous on this forum anyway right? I'll start us off:

I had hep c. I got it (prolly) from sharing a tattoo needle with my ex wife. Where she got it is a mystery that I don't even want to unravel (she did crank and those people aren't known for their cleanliness) I caught it early and had to take these pills called epclusa for 3 months. Now I'm cured.

I also got chlamydia 2 different times from the same girl in high school. Pussy was so good I came back and fucked that drippy pussy again. Hats off because rubbers are for fags.

Ok your turn, what's something embarrassing about you?

Monk

Long time ago I bought one of these giant O&A posters on ebay:

X8VwiB3.png

Only put it up at one place I lived back when I had roommates. It's been sitting in a cardboard tube for 10+ years.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I've had the clap twice too, that's rookie shit. Hep C's grim, but it's an inevitability for your people so don't feel too bad.

As for me, not so much embarrassing more unfortunate... i had a nervous breakdown years ago which resulting in me getting real bad panic attacks, i was legit agoraphobic for about a year. I still avoid public places if i can.

G

Real answers only please. Screw it we're all anonymous on this forum anyway right? I'll start us off:

I had hep c. I got it (prolly) from sharing a tattoo needle with my ex wife. Where she got it is a mystery that I don't even want to unravel (she did crank and those people aren't known for their cleanliness) I caught it early and had to take these pills called epclusa for 3 months. Now I'm cured.

I also got chlamydia 2 different times from the same girl in high school. Pussy was so good I came back and fucked that drippy pussy again. Hats off because rubbers are for fags.

Ok your turn, what's something embarrassing about you?
Bro, you've admitted to fucking thai ladyboys and boy butt in prison. That puts what you just posted to shame.

G

I've had the clap twice too, that's rookie shit. Hep C's grim, but it's an inevitability for your people so don't feel too bad.

As for me, not so much embarrassing more unfortunate... i had a nervous breakdown years ago which resulting in me getting real bad panic attacks, i was legit agoraphobic for about a year. I still avoid public places if i can.
Clahmydea isn't the clap, gonorrhea is. Chlamydia is the drip.

G

I'll do another one (because fuck it I'm tipsy and idgaf)

I used to road dog for that band mindless self indulgence. Like I would go to every single show up and down the East Coast back in the mid-2000s. Liking a shitty band is one thing, but now that the pedophilia accusations against the lead singer is out... That makes it way more embarrassing.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Got hammered when I was 16 at a Quinciñera for a chick I was fawkin’ head over heels for. Earlier that year I managed to feel her tits (B cups, not too bad) and got my fingers wet while we were watching tv at my house. Fast forward to me thinking I had game (after getting led on for months) and I sneak some vodka cranberries at her birthday, dressed in a suit, and I stumble up onto the stage at this banquet hall where all her gifts are. People are mingling and talking, etc. I proceed to lose my balance and fall into the table, knocking it off the stage and falling on top of it all. This was before any dinner / food was served so I was zooted within the first 2 hours.

My dad grabbed me and drug me out of the place, I puked all over his truck on the way home, and had to wash it the next morning.

I texted this broad for at least a week afterwards and was baffled as to why she wouldn’t go on a date with me.

G

Got hammered when I was 16 at a Quinciñera for a chick I was fawkin’ head over heels for. Earlier that year I managed to feel her tits (B cups, not too bad) and got my fingers wet while we were watching tv at my house. Fast forward to me thinking I had game (after getting led on for months) and I sneak some vodka cranberries at her birthday, dressed in a suit, and I stumble up onto the stage at this banquet hall where all her gifts are. People are mingling and talking, etc. I proceed to lose my balance and fall into the table, knocking it off the stage and falling on top of it all. This was before any dinner / food was served so I was zooted within the first 2 hours.

My dad grabbed me and drug me out of the place, I puked all over his truck on the way home, and had to wash it the next morning.

I texted this broad for at least a week afterwards and was baffled as to why she wouldn’t go on a date with me.
Oh bro... I'm so sorry. That shit HURTS when you're young man.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Oh bro... I'm so sorry. That shit HURTS when you're young man.
Meh it was alright, I laugh every time I think about it now.
Probably the most embarrassing part is that I actually wore a seersucker suit from goodwill to this party and looked like a total fucking retard before any of this happened.
Ya live ya learn.