What was your first concert?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Pearl Jam is the most boring rock band. I don't even hate their music, it just bores the shit out of me.
They had some song I'd always hear on the radio when I worked on the solar farms called Mind Your Manners and I liked it. I think the main thing it has going for it is that it doesn't sound like Pearl Jam.

Also, it only dawned on me recently, but "pearl jam" means jizz. Right? It has to mean jizz.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I’ve never been to a real concert
Same here, ive seen some Greek artists when I was young in front of maybe 100 people. The biggest concert I ever went to was 10,000 maniacs and that was a medium sized venue. This was in the early 2ks or late 90s.
My wife has gone to many stadium sized concerts, she's seen David Lee Roth, Phil Collins, the Stones and a bunch of others. I've never been to any of those.
Oh and I've seen skinny puppy in Dallas. That was my first and only industrial music concert. I was visiting friends and they bought me a ticket. I was scared shitless of the mosh pit, but it turns out it was fine and there was clear separation of those that wanted to mosh and those that didn't.

DoucheChills

WOrlds Biggest OzZy FAN!
Warped Tour 2004. It was 95 degrees on an asphalt parking lot. They were charging $7 (like $15 in todays money) for a 16 ounce bottle of water with no refill stations. People started dying and Sucidial Tendencies incited a riot because of it which resulted in the band being arrested.

Warped Tour 2004. It was 95 degrees on an asphalt parking lot. They were charging $7 (like $15 in todays money) for a 16 ounce bottle of water with no refill stations. People started dying and Sucidial Tendencies incited a riot because of it which resulted in the band being arrested.
Reminds me of Woodstock ‘99. What a clusterfuck that was.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Went to a bunch of Warped Tours. Those were some fun summers. Even went to the official last one in Atlantic City back in 2019.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I’ve never paid to go to a concert but I’ve been to two while working. First was M83 which is a French electronic music group, wasn’t really my thing but they were ok. The second was Little Mix a UK pop girl band. They were atrocious, I got to see them interact with each other and their boyfriends back stage and they’re all gross chavs and pretty ugly close up.