What ended up happening with the accusations against Hugh Hefner? And what do we think the validity of them are?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I read an article a while back that basically slammed hef and made him just seem like a sad old man, but the actual allegations by the women were really nothing. LIke one girl who lived at the mansion said hef kept a journal of when he'd last had sex with which girl and if he hadn't what excuses they'd made Which honestly makes sense since even though they were living their for free (or in exchange for mouth pussy and ass favors) they would try to scam to make it MORE free by not holding up their end of the deal. It made me laugh that they want to get the benefits of being whores but if the person on the other end of the transaction treats them like it they want sympathy.
I remember reading how Hugh would make them watch old movies with him pretty much every night and I mean OLD movies - like 20s, 30s etc. which I’m sure was much more painful to those bimbos than having sex with an old man for a couple minutes every now and then.