What ended up happening with the accusations against Hugh Hefner? And what do we think the validity of them are?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I only know the Pauly Shore thing from Stern clips and Spade was also a notorious pussy hound. I’m assuming the clip got deleted but a while ago I did post a clip of Pauly admitting to jerking off on a chick after she was asleep. Old school Stern was absolutely wild. No celebrity would ever admit that today.
Edit: lol
View attachment 193324
I think the last playboy I remember reading was buying one in an airport for a flight in 2009 that had an interview with Artie Lange only a couple months before he tried to kill himself. You could tell the guy interviewing him was disgusted having to go to this expensive north jersey home of a guy who was a slob and a junkie on the edge of a breakdown. I think it mentioned multiple times how Artie would smoke cigarette after cigarette inside and how the place stunk.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I used to watch that show The Girls Next Door while squeezing my cock. It's pretty funny now that they all want to complain and get sympathy like society forced them to suck on some geriatric's smelly old wrinkled cock and ballsack in exchange for a little bit of fame.
I like that all 3 thought they would be the next Pamela anderson and have big hollywood careers and all fell on their face. One married a football player who turned out to be into men in dresses.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Magazines used to contain actual reading material, like legit, in-depth articles, stories, interviews and etc. Playboy, Penthouse, Sports Illustrated, even High Times. Then, over time, they eliminated all those pesky words, and reduced everything to glossy photos and brief blurbs. Plus, they didn't need to pay writers anymore. Playboy featured lots of in-depth interviews with all kinds of celebrities, it was almost kind of a prestigious thing a long time ago.
High Times was actually kind of awesome when I used to get them. Guitar World was another one that really kicked ass for a long time. I still have a bunch of milk crates full of moldy old magazines I'll never open again in storage but can't throw out for some reason.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
High Times was actually kind of awesome when I used to get them. Guitar World was another one that really kicked ass for a long time. I still have a bunch of milk crates full of moldy old magazines I'll never open again in storage but can't throw out for some reason.
Same here with the guitar world - they would have the music for 5 songs back when the only way you could get the accurate sheet / tab music was buying the books. Learned how to play a lot of songs through GW.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
You guys ever heard of James Hefner? Wonder if he’s a relative?
F5F1B1B2-9B58-4E35-A83E-5E5CB54EC77A.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I like that all 3 thought they would be the next Pamela anderson and have big hollywood careers and all fell on their face. One married a football player who turned out to be into men in dresses.
I read an article a while back that basically slammed hef and made him just seem like a sad old man, but the actual allegations by the women were really nothing. LIke one girl who lived at the mansion said hef kept a journal of when he'd last had sex with which girl and if he hadn't what excuses they'd made Which honestly makes sense since even though they were living their for free (or in exchange for mouth pussy and ass favors) they would try to scam to make it MORE free by not holding up their end of the deal. It made me laugh that they want to get the benefits of being whores but if the person on the other end of the transaction treats them like it they want sympathy.